At first, you have to Plug in the USB Token that you are having into your System. 2. Then, you need to install the related drivers on your USB Token. These drivers are generally provided by your DSC issuing authority for your tokens and can be downloaded easily through our web portal as well.
Can I use DSC without USB Token?
No, you cannot.
How do I register my USB Token digital signature?
Step-1. Plug in the USB Token into your System which is provided by the Service Provider. Step-2. Install the Driver of that USB Token , which is either in the device or download it online from the Service Providers Portal.
What is USB Token for DSC?
A USB token for Digital signature Certificate (DSC) is defined as a password-protected device in its physical form wherein a personal identity is established. The USB token allows the user to access a network without having to use a password.
How do I download digital certificates?
Installing the Digital Certificate
- Step 1 – Download the Certificate. …
- Step 2 – Add to list of Trusted identities. …
- Step 3 – Import e-gats Certificate. …
- Step 4 – Choose the options. …
- Step 5 – Import Time Stamping Certificate. …
- Step 6 – Choose the options. …
- Step 7 – Confirm Import. …
- Step 8 – View Certificate.
Can we have 2 digital signature?
Yes, a document can have multiple Digital Signatures.
How can I get my digital signature certificate?
View digital signature details
- Open the file that contains the digital signature you want to view.
- Click File > Info > View Signatures.
- In the list, on a signature name, click the down-arrow, and then click Signature Details.
Is Emudhra a government company?
eMudhra Limited operates as a government authority. The Authority provides digital signature certificate. Emudhra serves customers in India.
How do I get PFX from USB token?
Exporting Your Digital Certificate to PFX Format
- Open Internet Options. …
- Open Certificates Window. …
- Export Certificate. …
- The Export Wizard. …
- Export the Private Key.
- Export as PFX (Personal Information Exchange) …
- Assign a Password. …
- Specify the Path.
Is DSC mandatory for IEC code?
The DGFT removed the clause wherein a Digital Signature was mandatory for filing an IEC application in 2018. … Since a Digital Signature Certificate has legal recognition, all documents that have a DSC are at par with ones physically signed by applicants.
Is it possible to use USB token as file storage?
USB token is a special device for saving digital key, having IC chip in it. So, it is recognized as a smart card / IC card. It’s definitely different from usual USB flash memory. You cannot use it as USB flash memory.
How do USB tokens work?
A USB token is a physical device that is used to establish personal identity without use of a password to access a network. A USB token is used to prove the user’s identity electronically, thus enhancing digital security. It provides secure and strong authentication for network access.
What is the price of DSC token?
Compare with similar items
|This item Feitian ePass 2003 64 KB USB Token (for Digital Signatures) (Pack of 1)||Epass 2003 DSC Online 2003 Digital Signature USB Token|
|Add to Cart|
|Customer Rating||4.0 out of 5 stars (17)||4.6 out of 5 stars (40)|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Token Bazzar|
How can I recover my digital certificate from token?
If you accidentally delete a certificate, you can restore it using Internet Explorer’s Certificate Import wizard.
- Open Internet Explorer, click the “Gear” icon and select “Internet Options.”
- Click the “Content” tab, and then click “Certificates.”
- Click the “Import” button to open the Certificate Import wizard.
How can I install DSC token on my laptop?
1.1 DSC Token Driver Installation
First connect the DSC Token. Then Right Click the WD Icon from Start Menu. After that choose ‘install or run program from media’. Install the Driver by completing the setup as mentioned above.
How do I download an electronic signature in PDF?
Sign your PDF document with a digital signature according to the protocols of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Open your PDF document.
- Right-click in the PDF document where you want to add the Digital signature.
- Select Sign Document from the right-click menu. …
- Select Digital Signature.