Go to system preference > iCloud then you can manage your Apple ID. If your primary address (the ID) is an @icloud.com, @me.com or @mac.com address you cannot change it.
Can you change your Apple ID without losing everything?
When you change your Apple ID, you will not lose any data. If you create a new Apple ID, that will cause you to have to start over and lose everything that you purchased with that ID.
What happens if you change Apple ID on iPhone?
What happens to the content when you switch Apple IDs. Depending on whether you keep content on your iPhone or iPad or erase it, some of your data will stay on your iPhone, even after you switch. For example, contacts, photos, and calendar events on your iPhone (and not only in iCloud) will remain.
How do I change the previous owner of my Apple ID?
Open Settings. Tap your name (or the previous owner’s name) at the top of the screen. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Sign Out. You then have to enter the previous owner’s Apple ID password.
Can I have 2 Apple IDs on my iPhone?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
Answer: A: You can create 2 Apple IDs to do that. That will keep your work related information separate from your personal information. There shouldn’t be any complications from using two Apple IDs unless you need to share data between the two IDs.
How do I delete one of my two Apple IDs?
If you are signed in to another Apple Id for any of those services under Settings->[service], then sign out and sign in with the one you want. Other than that, if Apps are requesting a specific Apple ID when updating, then the only way to get rid of it, is to delete the App requesting it.
How do I remove an unwanted apple id from my iPhone?
How to Remove Your Apple ID from Your iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone. …
- Then tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen. …
- Next, tap iTunes & App Store.
- Then tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Next, tap View Apple ID. …
- Then tap Remove this Device. …
- Tap the back button to go back to your Apple ID page.
How do I remove previous owner’s Apple ID from a Macbook?
- If you enabled FileVault, disable it in System Preferences > Security & Privacy.
- “Deauthorize” your iTunes account. Same for Audible if you have one.
- System Preferences > iCloud > de-select “Back to My Mac” and “Find my Mac”.
- Sign out of iCloud. Select “Delete from Mac” when it appears.
How do I separate two iphones with the same Apple ID 2021?
Short answer is you can’t have both. By sharing an Apple ID, you are the same person using 2 different devices. Your phones are behaving as designed. If you don’t want to create a new Apple ID, what you can do on the phones will be limited.
How do I create a new Apple ID when I already have one?
Create an Apple ID on another device
- Go to appleid.apple.com and click Create Your Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps. …
- Enter a phone number that you can always access.
- Check the boxes to subscribe to Apple Updates if you’d like. …
- Click Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your email address and phone number.
Can I have 2 Apple IDs with same email address?
No – an Apple ID is a unique string, so you can’t enter the same letters for two as the first reserves that “email” and prevents a second account. You can have alases in one email account so that mails to more than one address get delivered to the same account.