Getting your token has never been so easy, simply visit our convenience store on www.cs.ownai.co.zw today and purchase tokens of any amount. Remember you can also get airtime for less than $1 on the store.
How do I check my zesa token history?
How do I retrieve my last purchased ZESA token? : NMB Bank Limited Online Support Centre.
How do you buy zesa tokens online?
You can now buy ZESA tokens online on Techzim Market!
- Enter your meter number.
- The amount you want to pay.
- Your WhatsApp number (So we can notify if anything goes wrong)
- EcoCash number.
- Click “buy”
How do I get my zesa token on EcoCash?
Did you know that if you do not receive your last prepaid ZESA token, you can see it using the “view token” option? Simply dial *151#, select Make Payment, select Pay ZESA and then View Token.
How do you buy zesa tokens with Techzim?
The simplest way to pay ZESA online: Fill in your details below including WhatsApp number to reach you in case something goes wrong and EcoCash number for payment. Click ‘buy. ‘ After that confirm that your details are correct and then check your EcoCash phone to confirm the transaction by entering your PIN.
How do I retrieve my last purchased ZESA token?
Retrieve Last Tokens (Voucher Query) – Procedure:
- Dial *227#
- Enter PIN.
- Select Bill Payments.
- Select ZESA PREPAID.
- Select 2. …
- Enter the meter number.
- A list of the last 4 (four) most recent tokens purchased will appear and the customer can select the appropriate one.
How can I retrieve my token number?
How to Retrieve/ Get the KPLC Token Number
- Dial *977# on your phone.
- Select Prepaid Services (Token)
- Select Latest Token.
- Select your Meter Number from the choices.
- The last three tokens for your selected Meter No. will be displayed.
How can I buy ZESA tokens using steward bank?
Buy Airtime, Zesa Tokens, ZIPIT,Bill Payments and more on WhatsApp, no matter who you Bank with. Send money from Any Bank to Any Wallet. Simply Add 0777 222 333 on WhatsApp and say Hi to get started.
How do I buy airtime on Ownai?
- Dial *905#
- Choose option 1 Gift airtime or option 2 Purchase airtime for yourself.
- Follow prompts to complete airtime purchase.
How do you enter a token on a prepaid meter?
The meter token is what you use to load the Prepaid Meter. When you have your token, go to your Prepaid Meter, open the card door of your unit and insert the meter smart card. Then enter the PIN code that is on your token and voila – your digital power consumption device is recharged.
How can I check my token?
How to check KPLC token balance
- Open a new SMS message on your phone.
- Type 95551 in the Send to box.
- In the message field, input the first part of your account number. …
- After a few seconds, a reply with your account details including account balance will appear.
How can I check my tokens online?
How to check KPLC token balance online
- Get online and log in to your mailbox.
- Click on the compose prompt to get open a new E-mail.
- Type the account number (the first part) in the subject field.
- Send the blank mail to kplc.co.ke.
How do I reverse an EcoCash transaction?
- Dial *150#
- Select the “Help/Reversal” option.
- Select the “Submit Reversal” option.
How much is 300 units ZESA?
Raised ZESA tariffs vs old prices
|Band||Old Price (ZWL$/kWh) (Inclusive of levies)||New Price (ZWL$/kWh) (Inclusive of levies)|
|(iii) 101 to 200 kWh||6.06||7.89|
|(iv) 201 to 300 kWh||8.66||11.26|
|(v) 300 to 400 kWh||8.89||12.94|
|(vi) 401 kWh and above||10.39||13.50|
What is the biller code for ZESA?
Transaction approved, token not received. Your bill payment to ZESA ONLINE BILLER (72321) of RTGS$5.00 to account 14102962397 was successful.
How much is ZESA per unit?
Prepaid Zesa tariffs were raised by around 30 percent from yesterday with the 200 unit package used by many households rising from just under $870 to $1 127. The new pricing, including the levy, sees the first 50 units, or kilowatt hours, rising to $2,25/kWh. The next 50 cost $4,51/kWh.