How do I remove old DSC from Epass token?
Deleting a Certificate
- Do one of the following:
- In the left pane of the Advanced View window, expand the required eToken , select the required certificate and click the Delete Certificate icon.
How do I remove expired digital certificates?
Click ‘Advanced settings’ to see all options.In the section ‘Privacy and security’ click on ‘Manage certificates’. On the “Personal” tab, your expired electronic certificate should appear. Select the one you want to delete and click “Remove”.
How do I remove a certificate from token?
To delete an issuing CA in the SafeNet Authentication Client
- Select the gear icon to show the Advanced View on the token’s contents.
- In the left navigation, open the CA certificates folder.
- Right hand click on the CA you wish to delete, and chose “Delete Certificate”.
- Verify that you wish to delete the certificate.
What happens when digital signature expired?
The validity period of a digital signature certificate is of 1 or 2 years from the date of its download into a token. … Also, the expired certificate could lead to business loss; to avoid risks of loss, subscribers should know the validity of their digital signature certificate.
How do I format an old DSC token?
You can use the Windows disk management console, diskmgmt. msc . Right click the USB disk and select Format . Pick the file system type on the format dialog.
How do I delete my DSC signature?
Click your token (may be named differently) and then click CA Certificates to show the list of installed CA Certificates in your token. Select the expiring Cross Certificate and then click the Delete Certificate button. A dialogue box will appear, click Yes to proceed.
Do I need to remove expired certificates?
Answer. If you use S/MIME to sign or encrypt email messages, you should not delete your personal certificate, even after it expires. Doing so would cause you to permanently lose access to those messages.
How do I remove expired certificates from my Mac?
Steps for deleting a certificate:
- From the Finder, click Go -> Utilities -> KeyChain Access.
- In the left pane, click on System.
- Click on the the certificate that you wish to delete:
- In the menu bar, click on Edit -> Delete. …
- In order to complete the change, you will have to provide your password to modify the keychain.
Can DSC token be reused?
You can apply digital signature fist and after ready you can download certificate in any USB. After expire certificate you can reuse this e-token.
How can I transfer my DSC from one token to another?
To export Public Key of Digital Signature Certificates from the e-token, do the following: Open your Internet Browser and go to Tools> Internet Options> Content Tab> Certificates> Personal, select the certificate which you want to export and then click on the export button.
How can I recover my DSC certificate?
If you accidentally delete a certificate, you can restore it using Internet Explorer’s Certificate Import wizard.
- Open Internet Explorer, click the “Gear” icon and select “Internet Options.”
- Click the “Content” tab, and then click “Certificates.”
- Click the “Import” button to open the Certificate Import wizard.
How do I remove a digital certificate from a PDF?
Delete a certificate from trusted identities
- Select Preferences > Signatures. In Identities & Trusted Certificates, and click More.
- Select the certificate, and click Remove ID.
CAN expired DSC be renewed?
As per the latest Govt. Guidelines, the renewal of the expired Certificate is required to carry Fresh identity proofs for each Digital Signature. The process for renewal is the same as the new DSC. New DSC Certificates will be downloaded in your Old Token.
How can I change my DSC in traces?
- Step 1: Login on TRACES.
- Step 2: Download Traces Websigner Setup V 2.0. …
- Step 3: Click on “Click Here”
- Step 4: Enter Verification Code. …
- Step 5: Click on “Traces Websigner Setup V 2.0.”
- Step 6: Right click on emSigner and click on administrator.
- Step 7: Click on “Profile”.
Can I renew DSC after expiry?
After the completion of the validity of the DSC, you must obtain a renewed DSC for which an application has to be made. In case of any change in the personal information detailed in the DSC, you must apply for making those changes for updating the same on the DSC.