How do you fix this device is already associated with an Apple ID?
Answer: A: Answer: A: Yes, you can associate the device with iTunes again. Just download any app or song that you previously purchased with your ID – the ID that you are currently using to purchase from iTunes – and that should associate the iPad with your Apple ID/iTunes account again.
Why does my iPhone say this device is already associated with an Apple ID?
You might see the message “this device is already associated with an Apple ID” for a few reasons, such as you’ve changed the Apple ID (iTunes Store account) on your device. For more information on this message and help with identifying the cause, see View and remove associated devices in iTunes. All the best.
Why can’t I remove a device from my Apple ID?
If you want to remove a device, click Remove. If you can’t remove a device, sign out of your Apple ID on that device and try again. If you still can’t remove it, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with a different Apple ID.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone?
How to remove a previous owner’s Apple ID from a used iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Select “All Devices” to open a list of devices linked to their account, and select the device to be removed.
- Click “Remove from Account”
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Mac?
Follow these steps:
- Open iTunes on the Mac.
- Choose Store > View Account.
- Enter your password.
- Click Manage Devices under iTunes in the Cloud.
- Click Remove next to each device associated with your account.
- Click Done.
- Choose Store > Deauthorize This Computer.
How do I find out what devices are using my Apple ID?
Sign in to appleid.apple.com,* then select Devices. If you don’t see your devices right away, click View Details and answer your security questions. Click any device name to view that device’s information, such as the device model, serial number, and OS version. The information might vary depending on the device type.
How do I permanently delete a device from iCloud?
How to remove a device from iCloud using an iPhone or iPad
- Start the Settings app and then tap your account name at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to find the list of devices connected to your account. Tap the one you want to remove. …
- Tap “Remove from Account.” You’ll need to confirm you want to do this.
How do I logout of someone else’s Apple ID?
Question: Q: Log out of Apple ID on other device
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out.
- Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.
- Turn on the data that you want to keep a copy of on your device.
- Tap Sign Out.
- Tap Sign Out again to confirm that you want to sign out of iCloud.
How do I change ownership of an iPad?
Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings. This will completely erase your device and turn off iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Game Center, and other services. If you’re using iOS 7 and have Find My iPhone turned on, your Apple ID and password will be required.
How do I reset my iPad for a new owner?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Content and Settings. Resetting an iPad to factory defaults wipes it clean for a new owner or overcomes a problem that rebooting the iPad won’t solve. The process erases all settings and data and returns it to its state when purchased.