How can I open my old Apple ID?
See if you’re already signed in with your Apple ID
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Tap Settings, then tap [your name].
- On your Mac. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID.
- On your PC. Open iCloud for Windows, then look for your Apple ID under your name.
Can I unlock my device from a previous owner’s Apple ID?
This is a security feature that makes it very hard for someone to use or sell a stolen device. If you see this, you have to contact the former owner. Only the former owner can remove this. There are no other ways to bypass iCloud Activation Lock.
How do I remove someone else’s Apple ID from the App Store?
How to remove someone else’s Apple ID from your iPhone?
- Click “All Devices”
- Find the iPhone you want to remove the Apple ID from and click “Remove from account”
Why is my old Apple ID locked?
If you or someone else enters your password, security questions, or other account information incorrectly too many times, Apple automatically locks your Apple ID for security reasons.
How do I recover my Apple ID if I forgot my email?
How to recover your Apple ID if you’ve forgotten your email address and questions
- Go to the Apple ID Support page and select the Start your support request online link for your country.
- Click on Forgotten Apple ID security questions and follow the onscreen prompts.
How do I reset my Apple ID password if I forgot it?
Use your own device to reset your password
- Go to Settings.
- Tap [your name] > Password & Security > Change Password.
- If you’re signed into iCloud and have a passcode enabled, you’ll be prompted to enter the passcode for your device.
- Follow the onscreen steps to update your password.
How do I remove an old Apple ID from my iPad without the password?
3 Steps to Remove iPad Apple ID without Password
Step 1: Make sure iMyFone LockWiper is launched on your computer, then use a USB cable to connect your iOS device to the computer. Step 2: On LockWiper, select Unlock Apple ID. Click Start to Unlock. Step 3: The program will now start removing Apple ID from your iPad.
How long does it take for your Apple ID to unlock?
Answer: A: Normally, the wait period is 24 hours. After 24 hours, you can try to unlock the account using your password, and it may require your security questions.