How do I fix an invalid Apple ID?
If you use security questions with your Apple ID, or if you don’t have access to a trusted device or phone number, go to iforgot.apple.com. Then you can unlock your account with your existing password or reset your password.
How do I unlock an invalid Apple ID?
How to unlock a disabled Apple ID
- Head to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID email.
- Follow along with the prompts to unlock your account.
- If you’re not successful, you can call Apple support at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273) or chat with an Apple specialist.
Why does it say my email is invalid Apple ID?
Question: Q: Invalid Email notice on iPhone
Why can’t i add it to my iPhone or ipad? Answer: A: Answer: A: OK, you are not setting up an email account, you are either creating or changing the address for your Apple ID.
How do I make my Apple ID valid?
- On your device, tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID. …
- Tap View Apple ID. …
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then tap Next.
- In the prompt that appears, tap Agree.
How do I reset my iPhone with an invalid Apple ID?
Answer: A: Thanks for the update. Then, go into Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. This will revert the iPhone back to its factory settings, and prompt you to go through the initial setup process again.
Why would it say my email is invalid?
An invalid email occurs when you attempt to send email to an address that is formatted in a manner that does not meet internet email format standards or the email does not exist at the recipient’s mail server. … This response can come from our own server or the recipient mail server.