How can I check my Punjab Car Token online?
You can verify your vehicle in Punjab by following this process:
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the app. …
- Register or log in with the relevant details.
- Enter the vehicle number you want to verify.
- Two tables, same as the MTMIS website, with the vehicle details and the owner details, will be shown to you.
Can I pay car token tax online?
How to pay vehicle token tax online in Punjab? Install the e-Pay Punjab application from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. … Select Token Tax under the Excise and Taxation Department tab. Enter vehicle registration number (eg.
How do I find my car PSID number?
Procedure to Get Challan/PSID for Vehicle Token Tax for Vehicles Registered in Punjab Pakistan Via Application
- Step 1: Download Application. …
- Step 2: Register at Application. …
- Step 3: Form Filling. …
- Step 4: Sign in to Your Account. …
- Step 5: Select “Excise & Taxation Department” …
- Step 6: Select “Token Tax”
What is PSID number for token tax?
What is PSID? PSID is a 12-digit unique code which generates against your selected vehicle for paying the tax.
How can I find car details by number?
Find Vehicle Registration Details with an SMS
- Type VAHAN <space> vehicle’s registration number.
- Send it to 7738299899.
How can I check my number plate in Punjab?
If you have deposited the fee, you can get the status of your number plate by sending your vehicle number, CNIC number, name, and address to 9989.
How can I pay my token tax online Sindh?
Step 1: Open Sindh excise’s website — excise.gos.pk — and click on “Online Tax Payment”. Step 2: After clicking on Online Tax Payment” a tab will open where you should select “Quick Pay.” Step 3: On the Quick Pay tab, Enter your mobile number and car registration number.
How do I check if my motorcycle is registered?
STEP 1: The first step is visiting the official VAHAN website. STEP 2: Click on “Know Your Vehicle Details” at the top navigation menu on the website. STEP 3: Enter the Vehicle Registration Number, or the plate number of the bike for which you may want to find out information.
How do I check my payment on PSID?
A user will be able to see the PSID generated against a particular B/L or GD in the sub-menu of ‘View Generated PSIDs for E-Payment’ in the ‘Payment Management’ tab.