How much does it cost to buy KPLC tokens?
Domestic consumers who purchase less than 10 tokens: Each unit is charged Ksh. 12.00. Domestic consumers who purchase over 10 units: If you buy more than 10 tokens at a go, then you will be charged Ksh. 15.80 for each.
How do I buy tokens?
- Go to your MPESA menu on the phone.
- Select lipa na mpesa then paybill.
- Type Kenya power paybill number 888880 then press OK.
- Now type your eleven-digit kplc prepaid meter number then select Ok.
- Type the amount depending on the quantity of tokens you wish to buy.
How do I check my KPLC token on my phone?
To find out your KPLC account balance:
- Open a new SMS message on your phone.
- Type 95551 in the Send to box.
- In the message field, input the first part of your account number. …
- After a few seconds, a reply with your account details including account balance will appear.
Where can I buy KPLC prepaid tokens?
How to Buy Kenya Power (KPLC) Prepaid Tokens via M-PESA Paybill Number 888880.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter KPLC’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 888880 and press “OK”
How can I get KPLC tokens fast?
Buy PesaPal tokens via Mpesa
- Go to the M-pesa Menu.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter Business No. 220220.
- Enter Account No. PAWAXXXXXXXXXXX (Where XXXXXXXXXXX is your 11 Digit Meter Number)
- Enter the Amount.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN then send.
How do I buy KPLC tokens from USSD?
To buy KPLC tokens via USSD short code follow the procedure below:
- Dial *977#
- Select prepaid service (Token) or Postpaid services (Bill)
- Select Buy Token.
- Enter Meter Number.
- Enter Amount.
- Click Send.
- A pop up message will appear asking you to enter your mpesa pin.
How can I buy tokens online?
Follow the steps below to Purchase a token and check your results:
- Visit the NECO Result page: result.neco.gov.ng.
- Click on PURCHASE TOKEN button,
- Enter your login details. …
- Click on ‘PURCHASE TOKEN’ either on the side menu or on your Dashboard.
- Enter the number of tokens you wish to buy and click on PAY NOW.
How can I get token number?
How to load KPLC token number
- Key in the digits into the meter by pressing the keypads of the respective numbers provided and press ‘Enter’
- It will take a few seconds, and if you have entered each number carefully, then it should ‘Accept’, and your units should increase instantly.
How can I see my token?
What to Check When Validating an Access Token
- Retrieve and parse your Okta JSON Web Keys (JWK), which should be checked periodically and cached by your application.
- Decode the access token, which is in JSON Web Token format.
- Verify the signature used to sign the access token.
How do I check my token units online?
How to Check KPLC Token Balance Online
- Get online and log in to your mailbox.
- Click on the compose prompt to get open a new E-mail.
- Type the account number (the first part) in the subject field.
- Send the blank mail to kplc.co.ke.
What is the KPLC USSD code?
KPLC bill via USSD code
You can also check your postpaid bill and access a wide variety of KPLC services fast and easy by dialling the USSD code *977#.
How do I contact VendIT?
VendIT✓ customer care service number is +254709711000. You can also contact VendIt through direct message on Facebook or Twitter at VenditKenya.
How do you buy prepaid electricity?
STEP 1: Dial *120*321# on your cellphone. Follow the prompts and select/enter option 1 (Prepaid). STEP 2: Select Electricity. STEP 3: Select Enter Electricity.
How do I unlock my KPLC meter?
1 Enter KPLC prepaid business number 888880 or 88888. 2 Enter your 11 digit meter number. 3 Enter amount between 250 and 35,000. 4 Enter your M-Pesa pin.