How do I check my last KPLC token?
How to Retrieve/ Get the KPLC Token Number
- Dial *977# on your phone.
- Select Prepaid Services (Token)
- Select Latest Token.
- Select your Meter Number from the choices.
- The last three tokens for your selected Meter No. will be displayed.
How can I recover my KPLC token message online?
To retrieve KPLC tokens number message that you deleted by mistake or accident before feeding the tokens to the meter number:
- Select prepaid service (Token) or Postpaid services (Bill)
- Select Latest Token.
- Enter Meter Number.
- Click Send.
- You will be sent the latest three token numbers you have purchased.
How do I check my remaining tokens?
How to check KPLC token balance
- Open a new SMS message on your phone.
- Type 95551 in the Send to box.
- In the message field, input the first part of your account number. …
- After a few seconds, a reply with your account details including account balance will appear.
How do I retrieve my lost electricity token?
Did you lose your recently purchased token? To retrieve your last purchase, SMS your meter number to 31371 and your token will be sent back to you.
How can I get KPLC token statement?
How to check Kenya power statement via SMS
- Go to the messaging menu on your mobile device.
- Key in the first six digits of your power meter number on the message field, for instance for a 557799-01 account type in 557799.
- Send the message to 95551.
How can I get KPLC token meter?
1: Apply Online (https://selfservice.kplc.co.ke) and Pay Online (via RTGS to KPLC Bank Account No. 0104074121608 or Mobile Money Transfer Pay bill number 888899, Account No: application reference No.) and sign the Supply Contract (see forms below). 2: Receive external works, meter installation and electricity flow.
How can I get my KPLC token account number?
To do this, simply go to your token meter box and input the code 804 (Hexing) / 100 (Conlog) / Shenzen (65) then press the enter symbol. If successful, your 11-digit account number will be displayed on the screen.
Can you check your token balance online?
Get online and log in to your mailbox. Click on the compose prompt to get open a new E-mail. Type the account number (the first part) in the subject field.
How can I know my prepaid token meter number?
How to check meter number
- ACTARIS Meter Box. Dial 100 and then press enter or #
- HEXING Meter Box. Dial 804, then press enter or #
- CONLOG Meter Box. Dial #100, then enter or press #
- SHENZEN Meter Box. Press 65, then enter.
- In some cases, 000# and 100# also work when trying to get your KPLC prepaid meter number.
What is my meter number?
Your meter number is usually stamped or printed at the bottom of the face plate in BOLD BLACK numerals and can be up to ten digits in length.
Does electricity token expire?
Contrary to popular belief, your token can actually expire. After getting your electricity token, you are required to enter it into your meter. If you cannot enter it into your prepaid meter for some reason, don’t fret. Your token is valid for 3 months.
Do token numbers expire?
Prepaid tokens expire three months after the day of purchase. Therefore, you cannot use them when they have expired. You should load your tokens within three months of purchase. If the screen displays “USED” then the token is invalid because someone might have used it before.
How do I recover my capitec Power Token?
Conversation. You can view the last token on Mobile Banking. Dial *120*3279#, choose option 3, 2 and 1.