How many accounts can I add to Microsoft authenticator?
There is no limit for it, if you want to know how many accounts could be added in one Microsoft authentication App.
Can multiple users use Authenticator app?
Yes, it is possible to have multiple authentication apps providing MFA to a single Microsoft 365 account. Yes, it is possible to achieve this with both Microsoft and third party authenticator apps.
Can you use Google Authenticator for multiple accounts?
Yes, the Android as well as Blackberry versions of Google’s Authenticator app supports multiple accounts. Press MENU and choose SCAN BARCODE after you’ve set up your new Google Account for 2-factor auth to grab the displayed barcode or enter details manually.
Can I have 2 Microsoft Authenticator?
Yes. You can setup more than one device for approving Microsoft MFA login. Please follow the steps below. Firstly, download the Microsoft Authenticator app on your second deivce.
How do I add another account to the Authenticator app?
Open the Microsoft Authenticator app, select Add account from the Customize and control icon in the upper-right, select Other account (Google, Facebook, etc.), and then select OR ENTER CODE MANUALLY. Enter an Account name (for example, Facebook) and type the Secret key from Step 1, and then select Finish.
What is the best 2FA?
The 5 Best 2FA Apps
- Authy. Authy does it all: It’s easy to use, supports TOTP and even comes with encrypted backups. …
- Google Authenticator. Google Authenticator is the app that started it all, and it still works great today. …
- andOTP. …
- LastPass Authenticator. …
- Microsoft Authenticator.
Why you should never use Google Authenticator?
Since the provider has to give you a generated secret during registration, the secret can be exposed at that time. Warning: The primary concern with using a Time-based One-time Password like the Google Authenticator is that you have to trust the providers with protecting your secret.
How do I add Google Authenticator?
Set up Google Authenticator
- On your device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, in the navigation panel, select Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. …
- Under “Add more second steps to verify it’s you,” find “Authenticator app” and tap Set up.
- Follow the on-screen steps.