Is 501200 a Kenya Power Paybill?
Alternative KPLC Token Paybill Number
Vendit KPLC token Paybill number is 501200.
How do I buy tokens via mpesa?
How to Buy Kenya Power (KPLC) Prepaid Tokens via M-PESA Paybill Number 888880.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter KPLC’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 888880 and press “OK”
How can I buy tokens online?
Follow the steps below to Purchase a token and check your results:
- Visit the NECO Result page: result.neco.gov.ng.
- Click on PURCHASE TOKEN button,
- Enter your login details. …
- Click on ‘PURCHASE TOKEN’ either on the side menu or on your Dashboard.
- Enter the number of tokens you wish to buy and click on PAY NOW.
How can I get KPLC tokens fast?
How to buy KPLC tokens quickly through 501200 (VendIT)
- Go to M-PESA menu and select Lipa na M-PESA > Paybill.
- Enter business number 501200.
- Enter your 11 digit prepaid meter number as the account number.
- Enter the amount you wish to purchase. (above Kshs. …
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press OK.
How do I buy electricity tokens in Kenya?
Go to your MPESA menu on the phone. Select lipa na mpesa then paybill. Type Kenya power paybill number 888880 then press OK. Now type your eleven-digit kplc prepaid meter number then select Ok.
How can I get KPLC tokens cheap?
The cheapest way of buying KPLC prepaid tokens – Buying tokens as from 1st – 8th of every month is the cheapest time to but Kenya power tokens since KPLC charges only KSh 18.80/KWHr then Payment 2 (between 8th – 14th), (between 15th – 21st), and lastly (between 22nd – 31st).
How do I buy tokens via mpesa 2021?
Buy PesaPal tokens via Mpesa
- Go to the M-pesa Menu.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter Business No. 220220.
- Enter Account No. PAWAXXXXXXXXXXX (Where XXXXXXXXXXX is your 11 Digit Meter Number)
- Enter the Amount.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN then send.
How do I recharge my KPLC token?
Loading The Token Via Vendor
- Check your meter number by dialing 100 on the meter and it will be displayed.
- Visit the vendor and make payment for your choice.
- Give the vendor your meter number.
- Collect the 20 digit token from the vendor.
- Load the token on your meter and it is done.
How do I load a prepaid token?
The meter token is what you use to load the Prepaid Meter. When you have your token, go to your Prepaid Meter, open the card door of your unit and insert the meter smart card. Then enter the PIN code that is on your token and voila – your digital power consumption device is recharged.
How do I get zesa tokens?
How To Buy ZESA Credit Tokens
- Dial *179#
- Select Zesa Credit.
- Enter Amount.
- Enter ZESA Meter.
- Confirm Details.
- Receive ZESA Token.
How do you pay ZESA?
The simplest way to pay ZESA online: Fill in your details below including WhatsApp number to reach you in case something goes wrong and EcoCash number for payment. Click ‘buy. ‘ After that confirm that your details are correct and then check your EcoCash phone to confirm the transaction by entering your PIN.
How much is a KPLC meter?
Domestic consumers who purchase less than 10 tokens: Each unit is charged Ksh. 12.00. Domestic consumers who purchase over 10 units: If you buy more than 10 tokens at a go, then you will be charged Ksh. 15.80 for each.
How do I buy KPLC tokens from USSD?
Buy Tingg tokens via Ussd
- Dial *369# from a Safaricom network enabled SIM card.
- Select Option 5: KPLC.
- Select Option 2: KPLC Tokens.
- Select your account from the list provided ( if unavailable, proceed and enter an account manually )
- Enter your amount.
How do I buy KPLC tokens with Equitel?
How to Buy Kenya Power (KPLC) Prepaid Tokens via Equitel
- Select Eazzy Pay from your Equitel menu. …
- Choose the bank account number to pay from e.g.0123456789102. …
- Enter your KPLC Prepaid Meter Number (e.g. 37168917674) press OK.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay which should be between Shs. …
- Enter your Equitel PIN and press OK.