How do I reset my Microsoft authenticator?
On your mobile device, open the Microsoft Authenticator app, and select Begin recovery. Sign in to your recovery account using the personal Microsoft account you used during the backup process. Your account credentials are recovered to the new device.
How do I change my authentication in Outlook?
From the left panel, choose “Security info”. And click “Change” for the “Default sign-in method” on the right. From the “Which method would you like to use to sign in?” option, choose the verification method you want. Then click “Confirm”.
How do I change my Microsoft Office authenticator to a new number?
- Login to myapps.microsoft.com.
- Click on Profile picture on right hand top corner of the portal.
- Click ‘Edit Security Info’ and another page will open where you can change the phone number.
How do I reconfigure my Microsoft Authenticator app?
How to reset Microsoft Authenticator for two-step verification
- Open the link https://aka.ms/mysecurityinfo and enter your KI email address and press “Next”.
- Now press the link “Use your Temporary Access Pass instead”.
How do I register a new device with Microsoft authenticator?
On the device you want to trust, go to the Security settings page and sign in to your Microsoft account. You’ll be prompted to verify your identity. Choose whether to receive the code through email, text, or an authenticator app. Once you have the code, enter it in the text box.
How do I find my Microsoft authenticator code and URL?
On your computer, note the Code and Url information on the Configure mobile app page. Keep this page open so you can see the code and URL.