How do I reset my SSO ID?
To recover the SSOID, you can send a SMS to 9223166166. i.e. type RJ SSO and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile. Note: To use this service, it is important that you should have logged-in to SSO portal at least once w.e.f. 07/09/2018 onwards.
How do I change my SSO eMail ID?
Yes you can change your eMail address at any time which is also your Login Id. The option to change the eMail address is available at <My Profile> link. An OTP will be sent to your new eMail address and registered mobile number. On confirmation of both the OTPs your eMail (Login Id) will be changed.
How do I change my SSO ID password?
Go to link: https://swayam.cbec.gov.in/ Below Screen will appear, click on “Forgot your Password?” Enter the SSO Id, click Continue Page 15 CBIC 14 Select the preferred option for OTP, Click Continue Note: Depending on the preferred option, please check Email or Mobile on which OTP has been sent.
Can we delete SSO ID?
Deleting a single sign-on user account is performed through the Login Server. You must be the Login Server administrator to delete a Single Sign-On user account.
What is digital identity Ssoid?
SSO ID will serve as a Unique Digital Identity to avail e-services like Bhamashah ID, Aadhaar ID, Udyog Aadhar Number (UAN), Business Register Number (BRN) etc. … This SSO portal will facilitate the people to use online identity services.
How do I reactivate my SSO ID?
You can activate SSO for your account by following these steps:
- Login using an account that has Administrator privileges.
- Click Settings at the top-right of your Accompa system.
- Click on Configure SSO from the resulting menu.
- In the page that appears, change “SSO Status” field to “Active”, then click the “Save” button.
How can I open my SSO ID on my phone?
How to download the SSO ID app from your phone?
- To open the SSO ID, first, open the Play Store.
- Now you have to click on the search option.
- After clicking, you have to search for SSO Raj.
- The next page will open after searching.
- On the next page, you will get the list open for a lot of apps.
How can I change my password in Rajasthan govt?
SSO Rajasthan Password Reset
- Click on I Forgot my Password.
- Press Click Here.
- On the next page, you have to enter the SSOID or email address.
- Then select either Mobile, Email (Personal) or Aadhaar ID/VID and enter the details.
- Next enter the Captcha from the image and then click on Submit button.
How do SSO tokens work?
In SSO, this identity data takes the form of tokens which contain identifying bits of information about the user like a user’s email address or a username. … Once the Identity Provider validates the credentials provided, it will send a token back to the Service Provider confirming a successful authentication.
How do I logout of my SSO ID?
As we have seen, the only really reliable way to completely log out from a SAML SSO is to delete all sessions, both the Identity Provider session and all Service Provider sessions. This can usually be accomplished by simply closing your browser.
How do I disable SSO?
Click Start, point to Programs, point to Microsoft Enterprise Single Sign-On, and then click SSO Administration. In the scope pane of the ENTSSO MMC Snap-In, expand the Enterprise Single Sign-On node. Right-click System, and then click Disable.
How can I delete my Raj SSO ID?
To DELETE SSOID, first you have to login ssoid . After login sssm id , you have to click on the sign-on option under account settings in the menu bar. After clicking on the option, you will have to click the delete SAML CONFIGURATION button. A new option will open in front of you where you have to click the OK button.