Choose Apple menu > System Preferences. Click Sign In. Enter your Apple ID and password. If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in.
How do I associate my computer with my Apple ID?
On a PC, open iTunes for Windows. Sign in with your Apple ID. In the menu bar on your Mac or PC, choose Account > Authorizations > Authorize This Computer. If you’re asked to authorize your computer again, it won’t use a new authorization.
Why isn’t my Apple ID working on my computer?
Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or PC has a strong Internet connection and that you’ve turned on cellular data on your iPhone or iPad by going to Settings > Cellular or Mobile Data. If this setting is off, you might not be able to access your Apple ID and iCloud when not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
To play many purchases from the iTunes Store, you must authorize your computer using your Apple ID and password. (Authorization helps protect the copyrights of the purchased items.) You can authorize or deauthorize a computer at any time.
How do I verify my Apple ID email?
Additional email addresses
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Click Edit in the Account section.
- Under Reachable at, select Add More.
- Enter your additional email address. Make sure you’re not already using it as an Apple ID.
- We’ll send a verification to that address. …
- Enter the verification code and click Verify.
Why is my Apple ID password always incorrect?
Try signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restart, and then sign back in. Check the updates to see if the apps requiring an update are in your Purchases History. If they aren’t in your Purchases History, you can delete the app, and download it using your Apple ID if desired.
How do I change my Apple ID password if I don’t know it?
If you can’t change or reset your password
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID. …
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose to answer your security questions, get an email, or enter your Recovery Key.* Learn what to do if you don’t receive your verification or reset email.
Where is iTunes on my Mac?
If you don’t see the iTunes Store in the sidebar, here’s how to find it:
- Open the Apple Music app.
- In the menu bar, choose Music > Preferences.
- Go to the General tab and select iTunes Store.
- Click OK.
How do I get iTunes on my macbook air?
Go to the Apple Web site, select the Mac OS version you need, and then click the Download iTunes Free button.
- 2Open the iTunes installer drive image. …
- 3Double-click the iTunes. …
- 4Click Continue to run the special program. …
- 5Click Continue, read the Read Me page, and click Continue again.
Authorize your Mac to get purchases from the Book Store, Audiobook Store, or Audible website
- In the Books app on your Mac, choose Account > Authorizations > Authorize This Computer.
- If you haven’t already, sign in using the same Apple ID you use on your other devices.
How to authorize your computer in iTunes on Windows 10
- Launch iTunes from your Start menu, taskbar, or desktop.
- Click Account from the menu near the top-left corner of the window.
- Click Authorizations.
- Click Authorize This Computer.
- Type your password.
- Click Authorize.
How do I Authorise my computer for Apple music?
How to authorise a Mac or PC
- On a Mac, open the Music app, Apple TV app or Apple Books app. On a PC, open iTunes for Windows.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- In the menu bar on your Mac or PC, choose Account > Authorisations > Authorise This Computer.