Why does authentication required keep popping up?
Generally, the issue arises because the authentication credentials are no longer valid or the validating API token has expired. This error will point you towards exactly which of your apps is causing the Authentication Required window to pop up.
How do I get rid of authentication required in Firefox?
To resolve this issue:
- Open Firefox.
- In the address bar, type about:config. A warning appears.
- Click I’ll be careful. I promise! A variety of configuration options appears.
- In the Filter box, type network. negotiate.
- Double-click network. negotiate-auth. …
- Click the Home icon to close the configuration window.
How do I disable Windows Authentication in Web API?
Hosting on IIS Express Open the Properties pane (via F4 and not the properties of the project), and apply desired authentication Set “Anonymous Authentication” to “Disabled”. Set “Windows Authentication” to “Enabled”. Hosting on IIS 7 or later In IIS Manager, open the Authentication feature in the features View.
How do I disable the browser login prompt when using Windows Authentication?
To disable login prompts in Chrome, do the following :
- Click on Settings, scroll to the bottom and click the Show Advanced Settings link.
- Click on Change proxy settings.
- Click the Security tab > Trusted Sites icon, then click Sites.
- Enter the Storefront URL, then click Add.
- Hit the Custom level…
How do I disable Windows Integrated Authentication in edge?
Configuring Edge to allow silent authentication
- Open the Windows Settings and search Internet Options. The following window opens.
- Click Local intranet > Sites.
- Click Advanced.
- Enter the tenant specific URL into the Websites text box.
- Click Close.
How do I fix authentication required problem?
Simply remove your Google account
The first trick is to go into your phone’s main Settings menu and then Accounts & sync and simply remove the Google account that is getting the “authentication is required” error. Once you’ve done this, you can re-add the account and it should work just fine.
How do I fix authentication problem?
How to fix Wi-Fi authentication problems on Android
- Toggle Airplane mode.
- Forget and reconnect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Reboot your Wi-Fi router.
- Change the network from DHCP to Static.
- Reset your network settings.
How do I fix Google Play authentication is required?
How to Fix the “Google Play Authentication Is Required” Error
- Remove and Re-Add Your Google Account. The error can be solved by removing and re-adding your Google account. …
- Perform a New Sync. …
- Disable Authentication for Purchases. …
- Stop the Google Services Framework. …
- Uninstall Play Store Updates. …
- Clear Google Play Store Data.
How do I turn off 2fa in Firefox?
Go to https://accounts.firefox.com/settings (you may need to log in). Enter the authentication code from your authentication application. After login, under Security next to the Two-step authentication click Disable.
Where is the Firefox Authenticator app?
In the Sync panel, click Manage account. Expand the Two-step authentication section by clicking Enable…. Open the authentication app of your choice. Use the app to take a photo of the QR code, or click Can’t Scan Code to display a code to enter into the app.
What is Autologin proxy?
• 8 years ago. Related: Bug 646452 , Bug 223636 Bug 521467 gives us the automatic signon preference “signon.autologin.proxy” for proxies. This essentially tells Firefox to use the saved passwords from the password manager for network proxies.