On Android press and hold the Server name above the channel list. You should see the last item on the drop-down menu: ‘Copy ID’. Click Copy ID to get the ID.
Where is my Discord ID on mobile?
How to find Server ID, Channel ID, and Message ID on Discord mobile. To find the Server ID of any server on both Android and iOS, tap on the three dots next to the server name, and in the menu that appears, scroll down and tap on ‘Copy ID’.
How do I copy my Discord server ID?
To copy a server’s ID:
- Above the channel list, long-press on the server’s name.
- From the drop-down menu, tap “Copy ID.” The server ID will be copied to your clipboard.
How do I find someone’s Discord ID?
How to Find a Discord User ID in the Android/iOS
- Open the user profile of the person whose ID you want to find.
- Scroll up until you find Copy ID option under Developer Mode Menu. Click on it. Make sure you have turned on Developer Mode to access this option.
What does Discord ID look like?
Your Discord User ID is an eighteen digit number, and is not the same as your username. … On Discord, go to Settings > Advanced. Scroll down and make sure that Developer Mode is on. Exit your settings and type a message in any channel on any server.
How do I find my Discord server name?
The easiest way to find public Discord servers is to use the built-in server search on the Discord desktop app.
- Open the Discord app on your computer.
- Click the Explore Public Servers icon that looks like a compass.
How do I join a discord server with ID?
Open Discord and log into your account, if needed.
- Click the plus icon in the left sidebar. …
- Select “Join a server.” …
- Paste in the invite link and hit “Join.” …
- Tap the three stacked lines in the top-left corner of the screen. …
- Select the “+” sign in the server menu. …
- Tap “Join a server.”
How do I find my 18 digit Discord ID?
Identify your own Discord User ID
To find your own Discord User ID, you just need to right click your own name in chat or in a channel list and select Copy ID. Paste it somewhere to see it in the clear. Mine is an 18 digit number.
Can I change my Discord ID?
Step 1: Tap your profile picture in the Discord navigation menu at the bottom of the screen. Step 2: Tap “Account.” Step 3: Tap “Username.” Step 4: Type your desired username, and then tap “Save” in the top-right corner of the screen.
How to add people on Discord on a mobile device
- Tap “Invite Members.” Tap “Invite Members.” …
- If desired, click the gear icon next to the link and change the default settings and select “Create Link.” …
- Tap “Share Link” to choose a mobile sharing option or copy and paste the link as depicted below.