Select ” Text message or voice call ” and follow the on-screen instructions,Select Text message for Mobile phone,Select Voice call for Landline number. After 2- Step Verification is activated, You will get the option for adding Google Authenticator app.
How do I get Google Authenticator data back?
To do that, you must log into your Google account, and then go to the Google 2FA site, where you’ll be prompted to log in once again. Upon successful authentication, you’ll see an entry for Backup codes. Click the SHOW CODES button (Figure A). Retrieving your Google 2FA codes.
What happens to Google Authenticator if I reset my phone?
If you ever reset your phone again, or want to set up the Authenticator app on another device, you can just re-scan that same QR code again, it seems to work every time, years apart.
How do I restore my authenticator app?
To recover your information
- On your mobile device, open the Microsoft Authenticator app, and select Begin recovery.
- Sign in to your recovery account using the personal Microsoft account you used during the backup process. Your account credentials are recovered to the new device.
How do I restore my Google Authenticator without a key?
Fill out an account recovery form.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Navigate to the verification code page.
- Select “More options”.
- Click “Get help”.
- Then “Request Google’s help”.
Is Google Authenticator backed up?
Google, as well as some of the other websites where you can protect your user account with two-step authentication, provides backup codes. … After you use a backup code once it’s gone for good. Most people print out these Google Authenticator backup codes and keep them at hand.