How do I get USSD code token?
How do I buy power tokens? You can use KPLC USSD code *885# , vendIT, Airtel money, Pesapal, Equitel, T-cash, Mwangaza app, Jaza pay, or even Dynamo tokens. But most people use KPLC PAYBILL 888880 or Pata pawa vendors.
How do I get my GTB token code?
Steps To Generate GTBANK Token Codes Using Your Phone
- Dial *737*7# on the phone number linked to your GTBank account.
- Enter your NUBAN account number.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your GTBank debit card.
How do I buy KPLC tokens from USSD code?
To buy KPLC tokens via USSD short code follow the procedure below: Dial *977# Select prepaid service (Token) or Postpaid services (Bill) Select Buy Token.
How can I get prepaid tokens?
How to Buy Kenya Power (KPLC) Prepaid Tokens via M-PESA Paybill Number 888880.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter KPLC’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 888880 and press “OK”
How can I recover my KPLC token?
How To Recover Kenya Power Token Messages
- On your mobile phone, dial *977#
- Navigate to “Prepaid Services”
- Select “Latest Token”
- Enter your Prepaid meter account number.
- Then hit “Send”
What is the USSD code for Kenya Power?
You can also check your postpaid bill and access a wide variety of KPLC services fast and easy by dialling the USSD code *977#.
What is the USSD code for GTB?
The USSD code for Guaranty Trust Bank, GTB is *737#. With this GTBank USSD code, you can do various banking operations such as transferring of funds, checking your GTB account balance, payment of bills and airtime and data top-up. Get started with the GTB USSD code by dialling *737#.
What is 737 pin or token code?
GTBank recently implemented the use of a Personalized Identification Number (PIN) for completing transactions on the 737 banking platform. This means that customers can now create a 4 – digit PIN and use this PIN to authenticate their transactions.
How can I transfer money from GTBank without token?
So, How Do I Transfer Money from GTBank Without Token?
- Dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account No# from the mobile number registered with the Bank.
- Select recipient’s bank (FBN, Access, Zenith, UBA & DBN).
- Enter last four digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard.
- Wait for the transaction to be completed.
How much is a KPLC meter?
Domestic consumers who purchase less than 10 tokens: Each unit is charged Ksh. 12.00. Domestic consumers who purchase over 10 units: If you buy more than 10 tokens at a go, then you will be charged Ksh. 15.80 for each.
How do I check my tokens balance?
How to check KPLC token balance
- Open a new SMS message on your phone.
- Type 95551 in the Send to box.
- In the message field, input the first part of your account number. …
- After a few seconds, a reply with your account details including account balance will appear.
How do I activate my KPLC token?
KPLC meters activation can be done from the comfort of your home through purchasing tokens via M-PESA and AirtelMoney.
- Enter KPLC prepaid business number 888880 or 88888.
- Enter your 11 digit meter number.
- Enter amount between 250 and 35,000.
- Enter your M-Pesa pin.
How do you enter a token on a prepaid meter?
The meter token is what you use to load the Prepaid Meter. When you have your token, go to your Prepaid Meter, open the card door of your unit and insert the meter smart card. Then enter the PIN code that is on your token and voila – your digital power consumption device is recharged.