To do this, simply go to your token meter box and input the code 804 (Hexing) / 100 (Conlog) / Shenzen (65) then press the enter symbol. If successful, your 11-digit account number will be displayed on the screen.
How do I find my token number?
How to Retrieve/ Get the KPLC Token Number
- Dial *977# on your phone.
- Select Prepaid Services (Token)
- Select Latest Token.
- Select your Meter Number from the choices.
- The last three tokens for your selected Meter No. will be displayed.
How can I get my prepaid meter token?
To retrieve your last purchase, SMS your meter number to 31371 and your token will be sent back to you.
How can I see my tokens?
How to check KPLC token balance
- Open a new SMS message on your phone.
- Type 95551 in the Send to box.
- In the message field, input the first part of your account number. …
- After a few seconds, a reply with your account details including account balance will appear.
How can I check my token balance online?
How to Check KPLC Token Balance Online
- Get online and log in to your mailbox.
- Click on the compose prompt to get open a new E-mail.
- Type the account number (the first part) in the subject field.
- Send the blank mail to kplc.co.ke.
How many digit is prepaid meter number?
The typical length is 11 or 7 digits but in rare cases it can be 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10. This number can be located on your meter typically above or beneath a barcode. This meter number must be supplied when buying prepaid electricity.
How do I recover my capitec Power Token?
Conversation. You can view the last token on Mobile Banking. Dial *120*3279#, choose option 3, 2 and 1.
How can I load my prepaid meter token online?
Here are the simple steps to follow:
- Visit the official website of PHCN.
- Choose your electricity supplier.
- Fill in your prepaid meter details, which includes your name, meter name, and location.
- Choose an online payment method and fill in the promoted details, including bank name, credit card type, and number.
What should I do if I lost my token?
If you have lost your Token, the first replacement is free but subsequent replacements are chargeable at $9 per Token. Replacement of lost Tokens can only be done at community centres/clubs. Payment can be made via PayNow, EZ-link, Nets Flashpay, Mastercard, VISA, JCB, and Union Pay.
Why is my prepaid meter rejecting token?
WHY DOES MY METER REJECT TOKENS? This may result from using the wrong meter number when vending, a faulty meter or change in tariff index. The customer is required to visit any of our nearest customer care units or contact us through our contact channels(helplines, social media & live chat) for immediate assistance.
How can I get KPLC token statement?
How to check Kenya power statement via SMS
- Go to the messaging menu on your mobile device.
- Key in the first six digits of your power meter number on the message field, for instance for a 557799-01 account type in 557799.
- Send the message to 95551.
How can I get KPLC token message?
How To Recover Kenya Power Token Messages
- On your mobile phone, dial *977#
- Navigate to “Prepaid Services”
- Select “Latest Token”
- Enter your Prepaid meter account number.
- Then hit “Send”
How can I get KPLC token message online?
To retrieve KPLC tokens number message that you deleted by mistake or accident before feeding the tokens to the meter number:
- Select prepaid service (Token) or Postpaid services (Bill)
- Select Latest Token.
- Enter Meter Number.
- Click Send.
- You will be sent the latest three token numbers you have purchased.