How do I open my Icegate email?
1.2 Email Password Management
AIO users can access the webmail by typing URL as https://webmail.icegate.gov.in in any web browser.
How do I find my Icegate username and password?
Reset Icegate Login Password
- Open Customs ecommerce portal at icegate.gov.in/iceLogin/loginAction.
- Click Forgot Password.
- Enter Icegate ID (Identity Number)
- Provide registered email address.
- Enter Captcha code shown.
- Click submit.
- Get new password on your registered email id.
What is Icegate registration?
ICEGATE or Indian Customs and Central Excise Electronic Commerce/Electronic Data Interchange (EC/EDI) Gateway is essentially an online portal with 8,500 registered users. This e-commerce portal caters to both cargo and trade carriers through e-filing services.
How do I check my Icegate incident status?
✓ Login to ICEGATE using your login credentials. ✓ Click on ‘Job Status’ link on the left menu of available services. ✓ On the ‘Job Status’ page, select the appropriate document type for which you wish to view the status from the menu on the left.
How do I connect Gstin to Icegate?
How to link GST with ICEGate
- First open the ICEGate official website from here icegate.gov.in.
- Scroll below where you can find ICE GSTIN Integration and click on it.
- Enter your GSTIN number the ICEGate GSTIN Integration page icegate.gov.in/UserReg/integrateGSTIN,
- Provide captcha code, then click on submit button.
How do I register my Icegate without DSC?
Procedure for auto registration on ICEGATE
- Enter IEC (Import Export Code number).
- Enter GSTIN (Goods and Service Tax Identification Number).
- Enter Password (please note a temporary password will be sent from ICEGATE).
- Enter the Captcha and click Submit.
How do I delete my Icegate ID?
User needs to send the request for de-activation on email: – email@example.com along with following details.
How do I add users to my Icegate?
1. To Sign Up as new user, click the Simplified Registration link. 2. The following page opens: The Registrant needs to provide his/her IEC, GSTIN and temporary password sent from ICEGATE on this page.
How do I find my HSN code on my Icegate?
To check whether your IE code has reached DGFT head quarters and the correctness of your IE code details, Click IE Code @ DGFT button.
How do I register my DSC on my Icegate?
For old user, login to www.icegate.gov.in/iceLogin and click on re-register • For new user, go to www.icegate.gov.in/UserReg • Select your desired user type and provide the required details. Once personal details page is displayed wait for verification icon to appear.
How do I get ad code?
The procedure to apply for an AD Code is as follows:
- Go to a Bank which deals in foreign currency or is an authorized dealer for forex.
- Apply for an AD Code with the Bank in the format given below.
- Bank will further process the application an issue the AD Code.
How do I check the status of my Icegate refund?
You can go to your ICEGate account and then click on services. Select refund and under this click on Track status. The said option which will show you the refund status once you export the refund ledger.
How do I find an Icegate export invoice?
First step is to login with the ICEGATE website, put your login Credentials. Now, firstly we will go with GSTIN Enquiry for that we will be requiring IEC Code & GSTIN No. of Your Company. After that you have to select the month of Export Invoices and the Year.
How can I get a copy of my shipping bill?
The exporter need to apply with customs authorities for permission to issue a duplicate copy of shipping bill. Necessary permission may be granted by the concerned customs officials if convinced and satisfied that such request is genuine and not fraudulent.