How do I pay my token tax online?
How to pay vehicle token tax online in Punjab?
- Install the e-Pay Punjab application from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Create an account to get started.
- Select Token Tax under the Excise and Taxation Department tab.
- Enter vehicle registration number (eg. …
- After confirming details, generate a challan.
How do I get PSID for token tax?
Procedure to Get Challan/PSID for Vehicle Token Tax for Vehicles Registered in Punjab Pakistan Via Application
- Step 1: Download Application. …
- Step 2: Register at Application. …
- Step 3: Form Filling. …
- Step 4: Sign in to Your Account. …
- Step 5: Select “Excise & Taxation Department” …
- Step 6: Select “Token Tax”
How do I pay my ATM token tax?
Pay via ATM: Vehicle owners can visit their nearest ATM and after the pin verification, select the option of 1BILL (invoice and voucher payment) in menu. Enter PSID and press OK and due amount against the PSID number will be automatically fetched and displayed on the screen.
How do I find my PSID number?
Yes. A user will be able to see the PSID generated against a particular B/L or GD in the sub-menu of ‘View Generated PSIDs for E-Payment’ in the ‘Payment Management’ tab.
Can I pay token tax through easypaisa?
To complete their vehicle token tax payment, customers should first generate their Payment Slip ID (PSID) from the relevant excise portal/mobile app, and then this PSID can be paid through the Easypaisa App without any extra charges. …
How do I pay token tax of Islamabad registered vehicle?
How to pay Vehicle Token Tax Online using Islamabad City App?
- Install the app from Google Play Store using this link: play.google.com/store/apps/IslamabadCityApp.
- Register using your CNIC and your email ID.
- Click Token Tax Tab.
- Enter your vehicle number.
- Pay your token Tax Online.
How do I print my PSID?
Click the print button to download the PSID on your computer.
On this page a payment slip (PSID) will be created by:
- Selecting the relevant Tax Year.
- Typing the Tax amount due.
- Selecting the mode of payment.
- Clicking the create button on the bottom of the page.
How can I pay PSID through easypaisa?
Simply follow the below simple steps to make the payment:
- Visit excise tax portal.
- Generate PSID by entering your vehicle registration number.
- Enter that PSID in the easypaisa app under Govt. Fees> Sindh Vehicle Token Tax.
What do you mean by PSID number?
(psid-number) Identifier of the page set. This is required. A one-to-one relationship exists between page sets and the VSAM data sets used to store the pages. The identifier consists of a number in the range 00 through 99.
What is CPR number in FBR?
Computerized Payment Receipt (CPR) is generated after paying the tax due. This is reflected in Iris within 24 hours of depositing the payment. Tax payable is to be made on or before the designated Income Tax due date for each person.