How can I get my Apple ID verification code without a trusted device?
If you’re signing in and don’t have a trusted device handy that can display verification codes, you can have a code sent to your trusted phone number via text message or an automated phone call instead. Click Didn’t Get a Code on the sign in screen and choose to send a code to your trusted phone number.
How can I get verification code without phone?
The Google Authenticator app for Android, iPhone, or BlackBerry can generate verification codes. It even works when your device has no phone or data connectivity.
How do I change my Apple ID without trusted numbers?
You can remove trusted numbers in several places, including here in Big Sur’s Apple ID preference pane. In iOS or iPadOS, go to Settings > account name > Password & Security, then tap Edit next to the Trusted Phone Numbers label. Tap the red remove button to the number’s list and then confirm removal.
Can I get my Apple ID verification code sent to my email?
You cannot. Two factor authentication relies on having a phone number or another Apple device in order to receive verification codes. You can add another trusted phone number if you choose as it doesn’t need to be an iPhone, just a phone that can receive text messages.
How do I get the Apple verification code from my email?
Additional email addresses
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Click Edit in the Account section.
- Under Reachable at, select Add More.
- Enter your additional email address. Make sure you’re not already using it as an Apple ID.
- We’ll send a verification to that address. …
- Enter the verification code and click Verify.
What do I do if my Apple ID won’t verify?
If you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.
How do I change the phone number associated with my Apple ID?
How to Change Apple ID Phone Number
- Tap on “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Click on “Password and Security.”
- Scroll down to “Trusted Phone Number.”
- Tap on the blue “Edit” button on the right side of it.
- Click on “Add a Trusted Phone number.”
- Type in your iPhone passcode.
- Enter your new phone number.
How do I find out if a phone number is trusted?
On your iPhone, tap Settings. Tap your name. Tap Password & Security. You will see the number under the “Trusted Phone Number” section.