How can I get my previously purchased Tokens? SMS “LAST ELEC” to 32904 to Receive an sms with your previous electricity tokens or Look up your previously purchased electricity tokens now by going to the check your last token page. sms’s are charged at Standard VAS rates.
How do I recover my lost electricity token?
I lost my slip with the token number. What should I do? You can either go back to the vendor and ask them to reissue the token. Alternatively, you can contact your nearest Power Measurement office and we will be able to assist you telephonically.
How do I find my token number?
You can easily check your KPLC Token number by dialling *977#.
How to get access to your KPLC Token Number
- On your phone dial *977#
- Choose Prepaid Services (Token)
- Select Latest Token option.
- Select your Meter Number from the choices.
- The last three tokens for your selected Meter No. will be displayed.
How do I retrieve my Nedbank App Power Token?
Kindly dial *120*001# to login with your profile and pin > select option 4 for Prepaids > Prepaid electricity > Resend voucher details to request the voucher code.
How do I recover my capitec Power Token?
Conversation. You can view the last token on Mobile Banking. Dial *120*3279#, choose option 3, 2 and 1.
How can I check my token balance online?
How to Check KPLC Token Balance Online
- Get online and log in to your mailbox.
- Click on the compose prompt to get open a new E-mail.
- Type the account number (the first part) in the subject field.
- Send the blank mail to kplc.co.ke.
How do I buy tokens?
How to Buy Kenya Power (KPLC) Prepaid Tokens via M-PESA Paybill Number 888880.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter KPLC’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 888880 and press “OK”
What is the token code?
A token code is a six-digit number that will allow you to log into your Bloomberg Anywhere application on your mobile device.
How do I resend my Nedbank electricity token?
You may also resend the voucher should you have access to internet banking or the Nedbank App Suite. Good day, kindly dial *120*001# login with your profile number and pin > select Prepaids > Resend voucher details.
How do I resend my electric token?
How to resend a prepaid electricity token
- Dial *120*2272#, and enter your 5-digit PIN.
- Select 2 for Prepaid. …
- Select 2 for Electricity. …
- Select option 3 to Resend token. …
- Select the beneficiary you wish to resend the token for. …
- Select the applicable transaction. …
- Select the cellphone number you wish to resend the token to.
How do I claim my Nedbank free electricity?
1 Log in to the Nedbank Money app or Online Banking. 2 Select Buy from the dashboard menu. 3 Select Buy or claim electricity. 4 Choose Free basic electricity.
What is my capitec token password?
1.1. 16 “Token Password” means a one-time password generated by the Remote Banking (App) under certain conditions or by a Token on Keyring, for authentication purposes, when you access and transact on Remote Banking.
How do I buy electricity with capitec without airtime?
Use the following USSD codes to initiate the purchase and the follow the prompts:
- FNB: *120* 321#
- STANDARD BANK: *120*2345#
- ABSA: *120*2272#
- NEDBANK: *120*001#
- CAPITEC: *120*3279#
How do I buy electricity at capitec without app?
- Choose Transact.
- Select Prepaid & enter your secret Remote Pin.
- Select Add Mobile or Add Electricity & fill in the details.
- Purchase Airtime or Electricity.