What do I do if I can’t verify my Apple ID?
Get a text or phone call
- Click Didn’t get a verification code on the sign in screen.
- Choose to have the code sent to your trusted phone number.
- You’ll get a text message or phone call from Apple with your verification code.
- Enter the code on your other device to complete sign in.
How can I log into my Apple ID without verification code?
Update your trusted phone number through account recovery
- Go to appleid.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Select “Didn’t get a verification code?”, then select More Options.
- You’ll be redirected to iforgot.apple.com.
- Complete your account recovery request. Learn more about account recovery.
Why is my Apple ID locked?
Apple automatically locks iCloud accounts and Apple IDs that it believes are at risk of unauthorised access, and this locking is partly triggered by what it perceives may be unusual user activity. … Use of third-party tools based on open source iCloud code usually leads to accounts being locked.
How do I verify my Apple ID if I changed my phone number?
In the Account section, click Edit. Under your Apple ID, click Change Apple ID. After you enter the mobile phone number that you want to use as your Apple ID, a verification code is sent to you at that number. Enter the verification code from the text into the fields provided.
Can I get my Apple ID verification code sent to my email?
You cannot. Two factor authentication relies on having a phone number or another Apple device in order to receive verification codes. You can add another trusted phone number if you choose as it doesn’t need to be an iPhone, just a phone that can receive text messages.