Open the Google Authenticator app on your phone, and click the ‘plus’ sign. It may ask you permission to use the camera. Give it permission, then take a picture of the QR code. Enter the six-digit security code you see in the Authenticator app on your phone into the Facebook dialog, and click the ‘Confirm’ button.
How do I add Authenticator app to Facebook?
Open the Microsoft Authenticator app, select Add account from the Customize and control icon in the upper-right, select Other account (Google, Facebook, etc.), and then select OR ENTER CODE MANUALLY. Enter an Account name (for example, Facebook) and type the Secret key from Step 1, and then select Finish.
What Authenticator app do you use for Facebook?
Good news for those looking to secure their Facebook accounts: The social network says users can now sign up for two-factor authentication using apps like Duo and Google Authenticator, which will strengthen people’s security on the site.
How do I transfer Google authenticator to authenticator?
How to Migrate from Google Authenticator to Microsoft Authenticator (Admins)
- Go to Settings > Policies.
- Click Add Policy and add the “Require use of Microsoft Authenticator” policy, then select your desired user base and click Save.
How do I turn off Login and skip two-factor authentication on Facebook?
Following the same instructions as above, log in to Facebook and head to the Security & Login page under the Settings tab. Click ‘Edit’ next to the 2FA option. Next, you’ll need to input your current Facebook password. Now you can click ‘Turn Off’ to disable two-factor authentication.
How do I get a QR code for Google Authenticator?
- From your favorite browser, open the Google account security page.
- Click on “2-Step Verification”
- Under the Authenticator App section, click “Setup”
- Choose your device type (Android, iPhone) and click “Next” to reveal a QR code.
- Open the Google Authenticator app on your device.
How do I set up Authenticator?
Set up Google Authenticator
- On your device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, in the navigation panel, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. …
- In the “Add more second steps to verify it’s you” section, under “Authenticator app,” tap Set up.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
How can I recover my Facebook account without code?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.