How do I get my Apple verification code without a trusted device?
If you’re signing in and don’t have a trusted device handy that can display verification codes, you can have a code sent to your trusted phone number via text message or an automated phone call instead. Click Didn’t Get a Code on the sign in screen and choose to send a code to your trusted phone number.
How can I get verification code without phone?
The Google Authenticator app for Android, iPhone, or BlackBerry can generate verification codes. It even works when your device has no phone or data connectivity.
Can I get my Apple ID verification code sent to my email?
You cannot. Two factor authentication relies on having a phone number or another Apple device in order to receive verification codes. You can add another trusted phone number if you choose as it doesn’t need to be an iPhone, just a phone that can receive text messages.
Why won’t my phone number Verify on new iPhone?
Go to General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Once the iPhone is open. Go to Settings > Messages>Turn ON iMessage. This will recognize the new sim and have it verified.
Why can’t I get verification codes on my iPhone?
The verification message may have been blocked by your phone. … Go to Messaging > Blocked, touch the three-dot menu, and see if the message is in the blocked message list. 4. You may have a poor network connection.
How do I verify my phone number on a new phone?
Android – How to verify my phone number or email address under Account Settings
- From Inbox – Tap on your device Menu key.
- Select “Settings” then “Contact Info”
- Select “Add Phone Number”
- Select your country, enter your phone number and tap the green “Next” button.
How do I activate my phone number on my iPhone?
Set up your phone number
- Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage is on. …
- Tap Send & Receive. …
- In the “You can receive iMessages to and Reply From” section, make sure that your phone number and Apple ID are selected.
How do I activate my phone number?
If you have a used iPhone, you can activate it by following these simple steps:
- Insert Your SIM Card. …
- Turn On Your New Phone. …
- Begin the “Start-Up” Process. …
- Select Your Wireless Network. …
- Give Your Phone Time to Activate. …
- Back-Up Your Old Cell Phone Data. …
- Get Your IMEI Number. …
- Visit Your Carrier’s Website to Activate.