The Wallet ID is a 14-digit number that is listed in the welcome e-mail that is sent to you at the time of applying for FASTag.
What is FASTag ID?
FASTag is a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly while the vehicle is in motion. FASTag (RFID Tag) is affixed on the windscreen of the vehicle and enables a customer to make the toll payments directly from the account which is linked to FASTag.
What is FASTag wallet?
FASTag Frequently Asked Questions. … Paytm FASTag is a reloadable prepaid tag that will be mounted in the middle of your vehicle’s front windshield. It enables you to travel hassle-free through Toll Plaza without stopping & applicable toll charges will automatically get deducted from your Paytm wallet.
Log into any Banks Internet Banking/Mobile Banking App. Register a beneficiary in 3rd party payments and in payee details, enter either “Wallet ID Number” or “Vehicle Number” in the account number field. In IFSC column; use UTIB0000ETC and proceed with the payment. Name of the beneficiary can be “wallet owners name”
How do I find my FASTag details?
- Visit the website of your issuer agency/bank/mobile wallet.
- Log into the FASTag portal on the website with your login credentials.
- You can now view your balance details.
How do I find my FASTag UPI ID?
Enter NETC FASTag UPI ID which will be –netc. (VehicleNumber)@BankUPIHandle. Click Verify UPI Id.
How do I download a FASTag receipt?
How to Download a FASTag Statement?
- Login to your FASTag account and then visit the ‘Bank Portal’ section.
- In this section, you will see a window where a list of all the banks will be visible. …
- On the next screen that appears, you will have to enter your registered mobile number and your password.
How do I add money to my FASTag wallet?
How to Add Money to your FASTag through Paytm?
- Open the Paytm mobile application.
- Click on the ‘All services’ tab and select the ‘Recharge & Bills’ option from there.
- Next, click on the ‘FASTag Recharge’ option and select your FASTag issuer bank.
- Enter the Vehicle number linked to your FASTag account.
How do you refill a FASTag?
How to Make FASTag Recharge on Paytm?
- Go to FASTag recharge on Paytm.
- Select the FASTag issuing Bank.
- Enter your Vehicle Number/Vehicle Registration Number.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ and enter the recharge amount.
Note: You cannot get 2 FASTag for same vehicle number, only one FASTag is issued per vehicle.
How does a Blockchain wallet ID look like?
Your Wallet ID is a string of random letters and numbers that acts as a username. You can find it by navigating to the ‘General’ section of your Settings menu. Although it looks similar to an address, your Wallet ID cannot be used to send or request funds.
How do I find my FASTag Bank name?
The name of the bank that issued your FASTag will be displayed on the left side corner of the blue strip on your FASTag.
How can I check my FASTag mobile number?
The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has introduced the ‘Missed Call Alert Facility’ for users to check their FASTag balance. Those who have registered their mobile number with NHAI Prepaid Wallet can know the balance by giving a missed call at +91-8884333331.
How can I change my FASTag chassis number to my car number?
How to Change Chassis Number to Vehicle Number in Fastag?
- Login to your FASTag portal with the help of the User wallet id and password.
- Upload the scanned copies of the RC of the vehicle and your details will be verified.
- After verification of details, your Vehicle Registration number will be updated.