To activate 2FA on your mobile app, tap on your profile and select the hamburger menu on the upper-right corner. Look for “Settings” > “Security,” where you’ll find a menu item for “Two-Factor Authentication.” Here, you can choose between text message-based verification or a code sent to your authenticator app.
How do I activate two factor authentication?
Go to System settings -> Security (1). Go to the 2-factor Authentication (2) tab and tick Enable 2-factor authentication (3). From the Using a QR code service (4) drop-down, select Google Authenticator. Click Save.
How do I turn off two factor authentication?
Turn off 2-Step Verification
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Turn off.
- Confirm by tapping Turn off.
How do I turn off two factor authentication on my iPhone?
How to turn off two-step authentication on the iPhone
- In a web browser, sign into your Apple ID page.
- In the Security section, make sure it says that “Two-Step Verification” is on. …
- Click “Edit.”
- Click “Turn Off Two-Step Verification.” Click again to confirm this is what you want to do.
How can I get verification code without phone?
The Google Authenticator app for Android, iPhone, or BlackBerry can generate verification codes. It even works when your device has no phone or data connectivity.
Why can’t I get verification codes on my iPhone?
The verification message may have been blocked by your phone. … Go to Messaging > Blocked, touch the three-dot menu, and see if the message is in the blocked message list. 4. You may have a poor network connection.
How do I turn off two factor authentication on my Mac?
How to turn off two-factor authentication
- Log in to your Apple ID.
- Go to security settings and click “edit”
- Find where it says “two-step verification: on” and opt to turn it off.
- Confirm your decision.
Why is there no option to turn off two-factor authentication?
If you already use two-factor authentication, you can no longer turn it off. Certain features in the latest versions of iOS and macOS require this extra level of security, which is designed to protect your information. If you recently updated your account, you can unenroll within two weeks of enrollment.
How do I find my 8 digit backup code?
Create & view a set of backup codes
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” click 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Under “Backup codes,” click Continue .
- From here you can: Get backup codes: To add backup codes, click Get backup codes.
What is my SMS code?
What is an SMS Short Code? A short code is a 5 or 6 digit phone number that is used by organizations to send text messages at scale. People opt into SMS marketing programs by texting a word or phrase known as a “keyword” to a short code.