Why is Apple not letting me change my Apple ID?
Question: Q: it won’t let me change my apple id email
Answer: A: The message implies that the email address is already linked to an iTunes account (or maybe has been recently linked to an account) – it doesn’t matter whether you’ve had the email address for years, an email address can’t be on multiple accounts.
How do I change my Apple ID and password on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch
- Tap Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
- Tap Change Password.
- Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password. …
- Tap Change or Change Password.
How do I transfer my Apple ID to a new account?
Part 1. Transfer Data from One Apple ID to Another in 1-click
- Sign in Two iCloud Accounts and Head to iCloud Sync.
- Confirm the Source Account and the Target Account.
- Click Next to Start Syncing.
- Choose an iCloud Data Type.
- Transfer Contacts to Another iCloud Account.
- Joy Taylor.
Can I delete my Apple ID and make a new one?
Answer: A: You cannot delete an Apple ID. But you can change an associated email address or create a new one.
How do I remove Apple ID from my iPhone?
How to Remove Your Apple ID from Your iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone. …
- Then tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen. …
- Next, tap iTunes & App Store.
- Then tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Next, tap View Apple ID. …
- Then tap Remove this Device. …
- Tap the back button to go back to your Apple ID page.
How do I change my Apple ID email on my iPhone?
How To Change Your Apple ID Email Address
- Go to appleid.apple.com, click Manage Your Apple ID, and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click edit to the right of your email address under the section called Apple ID and Primary Email Address.
- Enter your new Apple ID email address.
- Click Save.
How do you delete an Apple ID?
How to delete your Apple ID account
- Log into Apple’s Data and Privacy website with your Apple ID. …
- Under the heading Delete your account, click the link to Request to delete your account.
- On the new page, select a reason for deletion from the dropdown box, then click Continue.
Can I transfer everything from one Apple ID to another?
It’s not possible to share content from one Apple ID to another. Apple actually recommends everyone have their own Apple ID. You can load the content on your daughter’s device and she can access them all normally. You can then log her into her own Apple ID, where she can begin to make her purchases on her own account.
Can I transfer my iCloud to another Apple ID?
Can you transfer data from one iCloud account to another? The answer is YES. with the help of a professional iCloud to iCloud transfer like AnyTrans, you are allowed to transfer everything from one Apple ID to another.
Can you merge two Apple ID accounts?
Apple IDs cannot be merged. You should use your preferred Apple ID from now on, but you can still access your purchased items such as music, movies, or software using your other Apple IDs.