Open the Microsoft Authenticator app, select Add account from the Customize and control icon in the upper-right, and then select Work or school account. Select OR ENTER CODE MANUALLY. Enter the Code and URL from Step 1, and then select Finish.
How do I add business to Authenticator app?
Add account to Microsoft Authenticator
- Open the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone.
- Tap the + > Work or school account.
- Use your phone to scan the QR square that is on your computer screen. Notes: …
- Your account will be added automatically to the app and will display a six-digit code.
Set up Google Authenticator
- On your device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, in the navigation panel, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. …
- In the “Add more second steps to verify it’s you” section, under “Authenticator app,” tap Set up.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
How do I add my work email to Authenticator app?
Open the Microsoft Authenticator app, select the plus icon and select Add account, and then select Work or school account, followed by Scan a QR Code.
How do I get the QR code for the Authenticator app?
Go to the security verification settings screen. For information on how to get to this screen, see Changing your security settings. Check the box next to Authenticator app then select Configure. This brings up a screen with a QR code on it.
How do I set up Microsoft authenticator app?
To set up the Microsoft Authenticator app
- Sign in to your work or school account and then go to your My Account portal.
- Select Security info in the left menu or by using the link in the Security info pane. …
- On the Add a method page, select Authenticator app from the list, and then select Add.
How do I reset my Microsoft authenticator app?
How Do I Restore My Microsoft Authenticator To A New Phone?
- Open the app on your old phone.
- Tap the three dots at the top right.
- Tap “Settings”
- Enable “Cloud backup”/”iCloud Backup”
- On your new phone, install the Microsoft Authenticator app and log in to your account.
- Select “Begin Recovery”
How do I add LinkedIn to Authenticator app?
The instructions for adding an account to your authenticator app are displayed. Add a new account in your authenticator app, scan the QR code using your phone’s camera, and once the account is created, enter the six-digit code from the authenticator app into the text box in LinkedIn and click “Continue.”
How do I log into Authenticator app?
Open the Microsoft Authenticator app, go to your work or school account, and turn on phone sign-in. When you tap on the account tile, you see a full screen view of the account. If you see Phone sign-in enabled that means you are fully set up to sign in without your password.