Click the Edit My Account link in the top-right menu. On the account screen, you’ll find the Set Up Two Factor Authentication button along the right side. Click it. This will generate a QR code, which you can scan using your authenticator app.
How do I get a QR code for 2-step verification?
Open Google Authenticator on your phone
Tap the plus sign at the top of the screen and select Scan barcode. Then, hold your camera over the QR code onscreen. The app will automatically recognize the account and will start generating 2-Step Verification codes.
How do I generate a code from my authentication app?
Set up Google Authenticator
- On your device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, in the navigation panel, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. …
- In the “Add more second steps to verify it’s you” section, under “Authenticator app,” tap Set up.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
How can I get a two factor authentication code without a phone?
If your device is offline:
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap Password & Security.
- A message says “Account Details Unavailable.” Tap Get Verification Code.
How can I get verification code without phone?
The Google Authenticator app for Android, iPhone, or BlackBerry can generate verification codes. It even works when your device has no phone or data connectivity.
Where is the code generator on my iPhone?
Code Generator is available inside the Facebook app for iOS and Android. To access the Facebook Code Generator from Android or iOS, open the Facebook app, click the hamburger icon in the top right, scroll down, expand the Settings & Privacy menu, and select Code Generator.
How do I transfer my authenticator code to my new phone?
Transferring Google Authenticator from an Old Phone
- Install the Google Authenticator on your new device. …
- On your old phone, open the Authenticator app.
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap on Transfer Accounts.
- Tap on Export Accounts.
- Verify your identity.
How do I transfer my Authenticator app to my new iPhone?
To move your Microsoft MFA account to a new phone, follow these steps:
- Open the app on your old phone.
- Tap the three dots at the top right.
- Tap “Settings”
- Enable “Cloud backup”/”iCloud Backup”
- On your new phone, install the Microsoft Authenticator app and log in to your account.
- Select “Begin Recovery”
What if I lose my phone 2FA?
If you didn’t save your backup codes, and you’ve lost the phone that you use for 2FA – try calling your phone network to transfer your old number over to a new phone. You’ll need a new SIM card for that, and it could take a day or two for it to activate.
How do I set up two factor authentication without an iPhone?
If you don’t have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, you can update your Apple ID or create a new Apple ID with two-factor authentication enabled on the web. You’ll need to verify both an email address and a phone number to enable two-factor authentication on this Apple ID.
How do I bypass mobile verification?
Turn off 2-Step Verification
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Turn off.
- Confirm by tapping Turn off.
How can I get SMS verification code?
Request SMS Verification in an Android App
- Obtain the user’s phone number.
- Start the SMS retriever.
- Send the phone number to your server.
- Receive verification messages.
- Send the one-time code from the verification message to your server.