Once logged in, click your profile icon on upper right. Then choose “My Account”. From the left panel, choose “Security info”. And click “Change” for the “Default sign-in method” on the right.
How do I change Microsoft teams authentication?
On the Microsoft Teams Rooms device, go to More (…). Select Settings, and then enter the device administrator username and password. Go to the Account tab, turn on Modern Authentication, and then select Save and exit.
How do I change my Microsoft authentication device?
How Do I Change My Authenticator App To A New Phone?
- Open your phone’s app store (Google Play or the Apple App Store)
- Find the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Install the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Log in to your Microsoft Authenticator account on the new device.
How do I reset my Microsoft authenticator?
On your mobile device, open the Microsoft Authenticator app, and select Begin recovery. Sign in to your recovery account using the personal Microsoft account you used during the backup process. Your account credentials are recovered to the new device.
What is the Authenticator app for Microsoft teams?
The Microsoft Authenticator app helps you sign in to your accounts when you’re using two-factor verification. Two-factor verification helps you to use your accounts more securely because passwords can be forgotten, stolen, or compromised.
How do I change my Microsoft teams verification number?
Change Authentication Code Phone Number if Teams ask for…
- Login to https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com.
- Click your account icon/picture and select “Profile”
- Click “Additional security verification”
- Change the Phone number to the new and add the secondary phone number.
How do I generate a code from my authentication app?
Set up Google Authenticator
- On your device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, in the navigation panel, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. …
- In the “Add more second steps to verify it’s you” section, under “Authenticator app,” tap Set up.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
How do I use Microsoft authentication app?
To configure the Microsoft Authenticator app on Android, use these steps:
- Open Google Play Store.
- Search for the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Tap the Install button.
- Open the app.
- Tap the I agree button to continue.
- Tap the Sign in with Microsoft button.
- Confirm your Microsoft account address.
- Click the Next button.
How do I find my Microsoft authenticator code and URL?
Keep this page open so you can see the code and URL. Open the Microsoft Authenticator app, select Add account from the Customize and control icon in the upper-right, and then select Work or school account. Select OR ENTER CODE MANUALLY. Enter the Code and URL from Step 1, and then select Finish.