Open the Duo Mobile app on your tablet or smartphone. In the Duo Mobile app, tap the key icon on the right side of the screen. A six-digit passcode displays. Enter this code in the two-step authentication screen and click Log In.
How do I use Google duo authentication?
Open Duo Mobile and tap Add in the upper right of your accounts list to go to the account type selector. If the new account you want to add shows you a QR code to scan with an authenticator app, tap Use QR code from Duo Mobile’s Add account list. Scan the barcode with your camera to add the account.
What is duo Two factor authentication?
What is Two-Factor Authentication? Two-factor authentication adds a second layer of security to your online accounts. Verifying your identity using a second factor (like your phone or other mobile device) prevents anyone but you from logging in, even if they know your password.
What is Enter key in Duo?
What are Security Keys? A security key plugs into your USB port and when tapped or when the button is pressed it sends a signed response back to Duo to validate your login. Duo uses the U2F and WebAuthn authentication standards to interact with your security keys.
How do I log into my duos phone?
Open the Duo Mobile app on your new device. Tap Get Working next to your Duo account in the main accounts list. Tap Continue to log in.
Choose an authentication device, and then, to complete a Duo login, tap one of the following:
- Call Me.
- Enter a Passcode.
- Send Me a Push.
- Use Touch ID.
How do I set up duo?
Set up Google Duo
- Step 1: Install Duo. Duo is available on Android phones and tablets. …
- Step 2: Verify your phone number. You can skip phone number verification. …
- Step 3: Connect your Google Account. To connect your Google Account, tap Agree. …
- After you verify your number on Duo. …
- Use Duo to call your contacts.
How do I get a QR code for a duo?
The Duo QR code will appear during one of the following new device setup processes.
- Open Duo Mobile on your new device.
- Tap the + (plus) sign.
- Scan the QR code on your computer screen using your new device.
How do I set up Google Authenticator?
- From your favorite browser, open the Google account security page.
- Click on “2-Step Verification”
- Under the Authenticator App section, click “Setup”
- Choose your device type (Android, iPhone) and click “Next” to reveal a QR code.
- Open the Google Authenticator app on your device.
How do I use Google duo video call?
Make sure you have the latest version of the Duo app and Android 7.0 and up.
- Open the Google Duo app .
- On the top, search contacts or dial a number.
- Tap the contact or number to call.
- Optional: Your video is on by default. Tap Video to turn your video off or on.
- Tap Call.
Why can’t I receive verification code on my phone?
The message may have been blocked by the carrier or email service provider. You may have reported this type of notification messages or emails as junk information. SMS: Contact your carrier to stop such a type of information from being blocked.
What is an authentication app?
What is an authentication app? … Authentication apps generate security codes for signing in to sites that require a high level of security. You can use these apps to get security codes even if you don’t have an internet connection or mobile service.
What is the verification code of this phone?
A verification code is a 4-digit PIN code that we send to your mobile phone via SMS. We use this code to verify your mobile phone number. This code can only be used once.