You can activate m-Token Postbank through your e-Postbank Internet banking profile. After loggin into e-Postbank, select Security menu >> Token Management. In order to activate token and to confirm your payments we need to have your actual data – mobile phone number and email address.
How do I activate M-Token in Bulbank?
How to activate M-token
- Open the menu Mobile services > M-token in Bulbank Online – follow the instructions on the page.
- You will receive an email with information for your M-token ID.
- You will receive a SMS with an activation code for M-token.
- Open the M-token application and enter the codes.
How can I use mobile Token?
In order to activate “Mobile Token”, you need to have a personal Internet Banking account, activate auto-lock function and install the latest version of BOCHK Mobile App on your mobile phone and register a valid mobile number with the Bank.
How do I enable UniCredit app?
Starting the activation process: download and start the application, and select the Activate app with SpectraNet username and password option. Enter your SpectraNet username and password. Then you have to accept the terms and conditions of the service to proceed.
Whats is M-Token?
M-token is an application, which is part of Bulbank Mobile, and it generates unique codes for signing payments and requests in the online banking service Bulbank Online. Find your Bulbank Mobile in the app store on your smart phone and activate M-token in your profile in Bulbank Online or at a bank branch.
What is mobile token in UniCredit?
The mToken is a software-based and PIN-protected code generator application available via the [UniCredit Mobile application]. With mToken you can generate authorization codes for [UniCredit eBanking] transactions. … The mToken function may be activated independently of the [UniCredit Mobile application].
Is mobile token safe?
Mobile Token is a feature within the BOCOM(HK) Mobile App to replaces your physical Security Device by creating a digital version and storing it safely on your mobile. Both provide extra protection for your accounts and transactions.
How can I register my mobile token in Standard Chartered Bank?
Simply download the latest Standard Chartered Mobile app.
- Log in to your Standard Chartered Mobile app and you will be prompted to register.
- An SMS with OTP will be sent to you.
- Key in your new 6 digit Standard Chartered Mobile Key Pin.
- Re-enter your 6-digit Standard Chartered Mobile Key Pin.
How do I activate my Unicredit card?
How can you activate your card?
- Prepare your PIN and place the card in the ATM.
- Select the “Other Services” menu.
- Select the “Manage PIN” option and after that “Change PIN”.
- Enter your original PIN from the envelope.
- Enter and confirm your new PIN.
- Remember your new PIN and destroy the envelope with your original PIN.