If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store. If you’re signed out, enter your updated Apple ID and password. If you’re signed in with your previous Apple ID, tap your Apple ID, then tap Sign Out. Then enter your updated Apple ID and password.
How do I change the Apple ID on my iPod touch?
Manage Apple ID settings on iPod touch
- Go to Settings .
- Tap Sign in to your iPod touch.
- Enter your Apple ID and password. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one.
- If you protect your account with two-factor authentication, enter the six-digit verification code.
How do I change my iPod to a new account?
Restart your device and, if you’re not prompted to sign in with an Apple ID immediately, go to Settings once again and tap the “Sign In” option at the top of the screen. Enter another Apple ID and password or create a new Apple ID, as prompted.
How do I reset my Apple ID password on my iPod touch?
Use your own device to reset your password
- Go to Settings.
- Tap [your name] > Password & Security > Change Password.
- If you’re signed into iCloud and have a passcode enabled, you’ll be prompted to enter the passcode for your device.
- Follow the onscreen steps to update your password.
How do I delete my old Apple ID?
How to Remove Your Apple ID from a Browser
- Go to AppleID.apple.com. You can use any browser to do this.
- Enter your current Apple ID and password. Then click the arrow pointing to the right.
- Then enter your verification code. …
- Then click a device you want to remove your Apple ID from.
- Finally, click Remove from account.
How do I change the Apple ID on a device?
How to change your Apple ID on iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- A red “Delete” button will appear beside the email address. Tap “Delete” and then “Continue” in the pop-up.
- Look for a confirmation email at the new email address. You’ll need to verify the email to complete the change in your Apple ID.
How do I find my Apple ID on my iPod?
See if you’re already signed in with your Apple ID
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Tap Settings, then tap [your name].
- On your Mac. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID.
- On your PC. Open iCloud for Windows, then look for your Apple ID under your name.
Can I delete my Apple ID and make a new one with the same email?
Answer: A: You cannot. As explained when you requested the deletion, that act is permanent. That AppleID and email can never be used again with Apple as login credentials for Apple services.
What happens to old Apple ID?
When you delete your account, all the data that is synced with iCloud will also be deleted from the device (but not from iCloud), but will be synced back to your device when you login again. iTunes is a different feature to iCloud, you will have to sign out of your iTunes account separately.
How do I delete an old Apple ID without the password?
You cannot sign out of or delete an account without knowing the password. That’s basic account security. So you will have to recover the account and reset the password first.