How do I change my Apple ID verification phone number?
Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in. In the Account section, click Edit. Under your Apple ID, click Change Apple ID. After you enter the mobile phone number that you want to use as your Apple ID, a verification code is sent to you at that number.
How can I get my Apple ID verification code without phone or number?
If you use security questions with your Apple ID, or if you don’t have access to a trusted device or phone number, go to iforgot.apple.com. Then you can unlock your account with your existing password or reset your password.
How do I change my 2 step verification number?
Change my 2-step verification phone number
- Go to your GoDaddy Login & PIN page.
- You might be prompted to sign in. If you enabled 2SV, enter the code from your phone or authenticator app, or insert your security key.
- Under 2-Step Verification, select Edit.
- Select SMS, then select Delete.
- Select Remove.
How do I change my Apple ID from my email to my phone number?
How to change your Apple ID to a different email address
- Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
- In the Sign-In and Security section, choose Apple ID.
- Enter the email address that you want to use as your Apple ID.
- Choose Change Apple ID.
Can I get my Apple ID verification code sent to my email?
You cannot. Two factor authentication relies on having a phone number or another Apple device in order to receive verification codes. You can add another trusted phone number if you choose as it doesn’t need to be an iPhone, just a phone that can receive text messages.
How do I verify my Apple ID if can’t access verification code?
Get a text or phone call
- Click Didn’t get a verification code on the sign in screen.
- Choose to have the code sent to your trusted phone number.
- You’ll get a text message or phone call from Apple with your verification code.
- Enter the code on your other device to complete sign in.
How can I get my verification code without another device?
The Google Authenticator app for Android, iPhone, or BlackBerry can generate verification codes. It even works when your device has no phone or data connectivity.
How do I turn off two step verification on Apple?
How do I turn off two-step verification?
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- In the Security section, Click Edit.
- Click Turn Off two-step verification. Click again to confirm.
- Create new security questions and verify your date of birth.
Why can’t I get verification codes on my Iphone?
The verification message may have been blocked by your phone. … Go to Messaging > Blocked, touch the three-dot menu, and see if the message is in the blocked message list. 4. You may have a poor network connection.
How do I fix 2-step verification?
Troubleshoot: 2-step verification
- Make sure your carrier isn’t blocking +1 (480) 360-5516.
- Check that your phone software is up to date.
- Disable any apps filtering or interfering with incoming SMS messages.
- Restart your phone and try resending the 2SV code.
- Verify that your device has notifications turned on.
How do I change my Apple ID on my iPad without password?
If you want to do this, go to iCloud website and click on Forgot Apple ID or password link. You will see the available recovery options for you and you can go ahead with that. When you reset your password, you can now use it to delete iCloud account from your device.