How do I find out my last token number?
How To Recover Kenya Power Token Messages
- On your mobile phone, dial *977#
- Navigate to “Prepaid Services”
- Select “Latest Token”
- Enter your Prepaid meter account number.
- Then hit “Send”
How do I check my KPLC token history?
The USSD service is a self services and can ease you from disappointments, save you time and money.
- Dial *977# Note: This service is billed (chargeable from your airtime.)
- Select option 1: Prepaid Services.
- Select option 2: Latest Token.
- Input your meter number.
- Last three tokens are listed.
How can I see my tokens?
How to check KPLC token balance
- Open a new SMS message on your phone.
- Type 95551 in the Send to box.
- In the message field, input the first part of your account number. …
- After a few seconds, a reply with your account details including account balance will appear.
What should I do if I lost my token?
If you have lost your Token, the first replacement is free but subsequent replacements are chargeable at $9 per Token. Replacement of lost Tokens can only be done at community centres/clubs. Payment can be made via PayNow, EZ-link, Nets Flashpay, Mastercard, VISA, JCB, and Union Pay.
How can I recover my KPLC token message online?
To retrieve KPLC tokens number message that you deleted by mistake or accident before feeding the tokens to the meter number:
- Select prepaid service (Token) or Postpaid services (Bill)
- Select Latest Token.
- Enter Meter Number.
- Click Send.
- You will be sent the latest three token numbers you have purchased.
How can I get my KPLC token account number?
To do this, simply go to your token meter box and input the code 804 (Hexing) / 100 (Conlog) / Shenzen (65) then press the enter symbol. If successful, your 11-digit account number will be displayed on the screen.
How can I get KPLC token statement?
How to check Kenya power statement via SMS
- Go to the messaging menu on your mobile device.
- Key in the first six digits of your power meter number on the message field, for instance for a 557799-01 account type in 557799.
- Send the message to 95551.
How can I get token account?
On your phone dial *977# Choose Prepaid Services (Token) Select Latest Token option.
How do I use tokens online?
Input “Enter Business number“ followed by the KPLC’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number which is 888880 and then press “OK” Pick the option “Enter Account number“, then input your KPLC Prepaid Meter Number, verify it and press “OK” Input the amount and press “OK” Input your M-PESA PIN and then press “OK”
How long does token battery last?
Do we need to change its battery? The Token’s battery is expected to last 4 to 6 months and is non-rechargeable. You can visit any Community Centre/Club (CC) to replace your Token when the battery is low. This is indicated by a red blinking light on your Token.
Which CC can change token?
You can visit any Community Centre/Club (CC) to replace your Token. Please bring along your Token and original ID with barcode for the replacement.
Can I use TraceTogether app instead of token?
The TraceTogether Token has the same Bluetooth contact tracing function as the TraceTogether App. You can still get a TraceTogether Token if you prefer, but you only need to use either the App or the Token. … If you’re using the App, remember to keep your app in the background and keep Bluetooth turned on.