How do I find my user ID on Spotify?
How to find your Spotify username on a mobile device
- Open the Spotify app on your Apple or Android device.
- Tap the gear icon in the upper right hand corner. …
- You should see your username at the top of the screen, next to your circular profile picture. …
- Tap “Account” to view your full details.
What is a Spotify ID?
Your Spotify artist ID is the string of numbers and letters that appear at the end of your Spotify URI. Once you have your artist ID/URL, we can link it to your future TuneCore releases to ensure that your next release is mapped to the correct artist page.
How do I log into Spotify if I forgot my username?
If you don’t remember your email/username, go to password reset and enter possible email addresses you own. When you enter the right one, you’ll get the message that the password reset email was sent. Note: There are a few ways to sign up, e.g. with email, phone number, Facebook, or Apple.
Why is my Spotify username random?
Spotify usually generates a username by adding random numbers and alphabets to provide a unique identifier to each user. It is the reason why your Spotify username is a collection of random numbers or alphabets.
How do I find out what email I used for Spotify?
The official support page of Spotify listed ways on how to do it. Just log in to your account page and click the edit profile. Find the email option, and then enter your new email address. Finish it by confirming your password.
Why can’t I login my Spotify account?
If you don’t remember your password, use password reset. If you don’t remember your email or username, go to password reset and enter possible email addresses you own. When you enter an email that’s registered with Spotify, you get the message that the password reset email was sent.
How do I log into my Spotify artist account?
First, you need to go to https://artists.spotify.com/c/access and click “Claim Your Profile.” After you’ve taken that step, you’ll be directed to a page asking to submit your artist name. From there, you need to select if you’re the artist or the manager representing the artist.
Do Spotify usernames have to be unique?
Your name on spotify is different from your username, like most other social media platforms eg. Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter. You can do this simply by changing your name or your username (if it is avaliable.)
How do I change my Spotify username 2021?
How to change Spotify username in the mobile app
- First, open the Spotify app for Android or iOS. …
- Next, tap the “View Profile” option, which should be located underneath your current display name. …
- Next, tap on the ‘Edit Profile’ button. …
- Next, tap your display name to change it.
How do I change my user name on Spotify?
Say my name: How to add or change your Spotify display name
- Tap “Home,” then “Settings.”
- Tap “View Profile,” then “Edit Profile.”
- Tap your display name, then type in what you want your new display name—or secret identity—to be.
- Once you’re done, tap “Save” and you’ll be good to go.