How do I delete a second email address from my Apple ID?
Delete an additional email address
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Click Edit in the Account section.
- To delete one of your additional email addresses, click next to the address.
How do you delete a second email account on iPhone?
How to Remove an Email Account From an iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down and select Mail > Accounts.
- Choose the email account you want to remove.
- Select Delete Account.
- To confirm, select Delete Account or, in some cases, tap Delete from My iPhone.
Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in with the Apple ID and password for the account you want to remove. In the Family Sharing section, choose Remove Account > Remove.
Can an Apple ID have 2 email addresses?
Yes, you can set up as many iCloud (or other types of) email accounts as you wish. When you open the Mail app on the Mac, click on Accounts under Mail in the top menu bar. Click on the “Create Apple ID” option and then set up a new iCloud.com email address. You can see that each of my mailboxes has two entries.
How do I remove iCloud email from Apple ID?
To remove the account from your devices, go to Settings>iCloud and turn Mail off. Once created, you can’t delete an iCloud email account from your ID. You don’t, however, have to use it for email. To remove the account from your devices, go to Settings>iCloud and turn Mail off.
Why can’t I change my Apple ID email address?
As mentioned earlier, if you have an Apple ID that uses an Apple email address, you can’t change it to an address provided by a third party, like Gmail or Outlook. If you don’t have any additional Apple email addresses associated with your account, you won’t be able to change your Apple ID at all.
Why can’t I delete an email account from my iPhone?
If the email account is a corporate email account, there may be a profile installed on your iPhone. To delete this profile tap Settings > General > Profile. Tap the Profile and then tap Remove Profile.
How do I remove myself from Family Sharing?
- On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings” or go to Assistant settings.
- Tap You. Your people.
- Tap the family member you want to remove.
- Turn off Family group.
- At the bottom right, tap Save.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
When you remove someone from Family Sharing are they notified?
The removed person immediately looses access to shared purchases (though they will remain on any devices until deleted), the Family Photo Stream, Family calendar, and everything else Family Sharing entails. The removed family member receives a notification of the removal.
When you remove someone from Apple Family Sharing does it notify them?
If I remove someone from family sharing, and I am the organizer, does it send them a notification? Answer: A: Answer: A: According to the Apple Community Specialist in this discussion, the member will get a notification.
Can I change my primary Apple ID email address?
Go to http://appleid.apple.com and click ‘Manage your Apple ID’. Sign in with the current ID. Where it says ‘Apple ID and primary email address’ and gives your current ID email address, click ‘edit’. Enter your new address and click ‘Save changes’.
How do I change my Apple ID email?
How to change your Apple ID email address
- Head to appleid.apple.com on your web browser.
- Log in and select Edit in the top right corner.
- Next under your Apple ID email, click Change Apple ID…
- Enter the new email you’d like to use for your Apple ID.
- Click Continue.
How do you delete an Apple ID account?
How to delete your Apple ID account
- Log into Apple’s Data and Privacy website with your Apple ID. …
- Under the heading Delete your account, click the link to Request to delete your account.
- On the new page, select a reason for deletion from the dropdown box, then click Continue.