How do I use my Apple ID balance instead of my credit card?
Use in the Apple Store app
- To use an Apple Gift Card or your Apple Account Balance to when making a purchase in the Apple Store app, first shop and add what you’d like to your “Bag.”
- Tap Checkout (don’t choose Apple Pay)
- Now look for Apple Account Balance option to use all or some of it.
How do I spend all my Apple ID balance?
What you can buy with your Apple ID balance
- Buy apps, games, or in-app purchases from the App Store.
- Buy music, movies, and more from the iTunes Store, Apple TV app, or Apple Books.
- Pay for subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple Arcade, and Apple TV+. …
- Pay for iCloud storage.
Why can’t I use my Apple account money?
If you don’t have Apple ID balance, you don’t have enough to cover the full amount, or an item cannot be paid for with Apple ID balance, Apple attempts to charge your primary payment method (typically a credit or debit card, but varies according to country).
Can I use my Apple ID balance for Apple pay?
You can use your Apple ID balance to buy apps, pay for subscriptions, and more. … Apple ID balance isn’t available in all countries or regions. See if you can pay with Apple ID balance in your country or region.
How do I transfer money from Apple ID to Apple cash?
How to add money to Apple Cash
- Go to your card info: …
- Tap Add Money.
- Enter an amount. …
- Tap Add, then confirm the U.S. debit or prepaid card2 that you want to use to add money, and confirm the correct billing address. …
- Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
Can I transfer my Apple ID balance to my bank account?
You can transfer up to $10,000 per transfer and up to $20,000 within a seven-day period from Apple Cash to your bank account. You can only transfer your money to a bank account in the United States. There are no fees to transfer your money from Apple Cash to your bank account, unless you use an Instant Transfer.
How do I remove money from Apple ID balance?
Either spend it, or contact iTunes support and ask them to remove it. Either spend it, or contact iTunes support and ask them to remove it. Any credit balance must be spent before you can change iTunes Store country.
Can you transfer Apple ID balance to PayPal?
How can I transfer my iTunes credit to my PayPal or my bank account? You can’t. How can I tell if I have money in my iTunes account? Scroll all the way down in the app store and it will say how much money you have under your Apple ID.
How do I transfer Apple ID balance to wallet?
How to Add the App Store & iTunes Pass to the iPhone Wallet App
- Open the App Store on your iPhone, then tap your account profile image in the top-right corner.
- Tap Redeem Gift Card or Code.
- Under the iTunes Pass, tap Get Started.
- Enter your Apple ID password, then tap OK.
- Tap Add iTunes Pass to Wallet. …
- Tap Add.