Microsoft Authenticator app is now available for download from Windows Store for Windows 10 Mobile devices. Soon, this app will have a cool feature that you can use to unlock your Windows 10 computer over Bluetooth without entering the password. Just open the app and tap on a nearby computer.
Can I put Microsoft Authenticator on my PC?
Leveraging Microsoft’s Authenticator App on the PC itself. … Now when the user needs to VPN in they can run the same Authenticator which runs on an Android Phone on their PC. With this, they can provide the ever-changing security code and gain access to their environment.
How do I install Microsoft Authenticator on Windows 10?
How to set up and use Microsoft Authenticator
- Sign in to your account with your username and password.
- Select Approve from the Microsoft Authenticator notification.
- Use the Microsoft Authenticator app verification code to sign in to your account.
How do I install Microsoft Authenticator on my laptop?
To configure the Microsoft Authenticator app on Android, use these steps:
- Open Google Play Store.
- Search for the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Tap the Install button.
- Open the app.
- Tap the I agree button to continue.
- Tap the Sign in with Microsoft button.
- Confirm your Microsoft account address.
- Click the Next button.
How do I use Microsoft Authenticator on Windows?
Go to your personal Microsoft account sign-in page, and then instead of typing your password, select the Use the Microsoft Authenticator app instead link. Microsoft sends a notification to your phone. Approve the notification.
How do I use Microsoft authenticator without a phone?
Just go to Security Basics in your account, select More security options, and follow the prompts. Regardless of which method you use to set up Microsoft 2-factor authentication, you’ll then be able to sign in to your account using the Microsoft Authenticator app.
How do I install Authenticator app?
Download Google Authenticator on your Android device:
- Find the Google Play icon on your device and tap to open.
- Using the search function simply type in ‘Google Authenticator’ and tap the search icon.
- The app will display.
- Tap on the app icon and then the ‘install’ button.