How do I transfer existing account to Google Authenticator?
Use the import tool to speed up the process
- Open Authenticator then tap the three-dot menu icon followed by Transfer accounts.
- Select Export accounts and enter your PIN code when prompted.
- Pick the accounts you want to transfer then tap Next.
- Open Authenticator, tap Get Started,
- Tap Import existing accounts?
How do I transfer my authenticator to a new phone?
How to move Microsoft Authenticator to a new phone
- Open the Microsoft Authenticator app on old mobile.
- Tap on the three-dotted icon and go to Settings.
- Toggle Cloud backup or iCloud backup option.
- Add a recovery account.
- Open the Microsoft Authenticator app on the new mobile.
- Tap on the BEGIN RECOVERY button.
How do I restore my Google Authenticator app?
If you have your backup key saved, follow these steps to recover the access: Download the Google Authenticator app on your device.
If you haven’t saved the backup key but have access to your 2FA code
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Profile → Security.
- Select Edit Settings → Deactivate 2FA.
- Enter your 2FA code to confirm.
What do I do if I can’t access Google Authenticator?
I’ve lost access to the Google Authenticator app, how can I login…
- Step One: Click ‘Reset Google Authenticator’ It is at this stage where you will realise that you are unable to enter your 2FA code and access your account. …
- Step Two: Enter SMS code. …
- Step Three: Upload selfie. …
- Step Four: Wait for approval.
Google Authenticator protects your Google account from keyloggers and password theft. With two-factor authentication, you’ll need both your password and an authentication code to log in. The Google Authenticator app runs on Android, iPhone, iPod, iPad and BlackBerry devices.
Can I install Google Authenticator on more than one device?
You can have Google Authenticator on two or more devices and use them simultaneously, or as a backup, in case your phone will get lost, stolen or damaged.
How can I get verification code without phone?
The Google Authenticator app for Android, iPhone, or BlackBerry can generate verification codes. It even works when your device has no phone or data connectivity.
How do I restore my Google Authenticator without a key?
Fill out an account recovery form.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Navigate to the verification code page.
- Select “More options”.
- Click “Get help”.
- Then “Request Google’s help”.