In Admin, select Authentication, and then select Manage SSO settings under Single sign-on. Under Single sign-on, select Edit display name. Enter how to identify your organization or domain — up to 500 characters. Select Save.
How do I change my SSO User ID?
How would I change my SSO username?
- In Admin, select Authentication, and afterward select Manage SSO settings under Single sign-on.
- Under Single sign-on, select Edit show name.
- Enter how to distinguish your association or space — up to 500 characters.
- Select Save.
How do I change my SSO eMail ID?
Yes you can change your eMail address at any time which is also your Login Id. The option to change the eMail address is available at <My Profile> link. An OTP will be sent to your new eMail address and registered mobile number. On confirmation of both the OTPs your eMail (Login Id) will be changed.
How do I change my SSO ID password?
Go to link: https://swayam.cbec.gov.in/ Below Screen will appear, click on “Forgot your Password?” Enter the SSO Id, click Continue Page 15 CBIC 14 Select the preferred option for OTP, Click Continue Note: Depending on the preferred option, please check Email or Mobile on which OTP has been sent.
How do I delete my SSO account?
To delete a Single Sign-On user account:
- On the Login Server home page, click Login Server Administration. …
- Click Administer Users (for Login Server home page users only).
- In the Name field, enter the user name of the Single Sign-On user account that you want to delete. …
- Click Edit.
- Click Delete. …
- Click OK.
How do I change my SSO profile?
What if you have already created your SSO ID using Google account?
- Log-in into your SSO account on the web portal sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Update Profile’ icon on the top, just next to your name.
- Update your Bhamashah ID and. Your Bhamashah ID will be updated and linked to your SSO ID after verification.
How do I logout of my SSO ID?
As we have seen, the only really reliable way to completely log out from a SAML SSO is to delete all sessions, both the Identity Provider session and all Service Provider sessions. This can usually be accomplished by simply closing your browser.
How do I find my SSO ID?
You can follow another method also to know your SSO ID :-
To recover the SSOID, you can send a SMS to 9223166166. i.e. type RJ SSO and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile. Note: To use this service, it is important that you should have logged-in to SSO portal at least once w.e.f. 07/09/2018 onwards.
How can I open my SSO ID on my phone?
How to download the SSO ID app from your phone?
- To open the SSO ID, first, open the Play Store.
- Now you have to click on the search option.
- After clicking, you have to search for SSO Raj.
- The next page will open after searching.
- On the next page, you will get the list open for a lot of apps.
How do I reactivate my SSO ID?
You can activate SSO for your account by following these steps:
- Login using an account that has Administrator privileges.
- Click Settings at the top-right of your Accompa system.
- Click on Configure SSO from the resulting menu.
- In the page that appears, change “SSO Status” field to “Active”, then click the “Save” button.
How do I find my SSO password?
Process to Unlock SSO Password:
- Click Home.
- Click Administration.
- Click Single Sign-On > Users and Groups.
- Click the Users tab.
- Right-click the affected user account and click Unlock.
How do I erase an email account?
How to delete a Gmail account
- Sign into your Gmail account on Google.com.
- Click the grid icon in the upper right-hand corner and select “Account.”
- Under the “Account preferences” section click “Delete your account or services.”
- Select “Delete products.”
- Enter your password.
What is SSO ID?
Rajasthan SSO (Single Sign-On) is an online portal that has been developed by the State Government of Rajasthan. People can create their SSO account ID that would serve as a unique digital identity to access all the services offered by the state government. …
How can I delete my Raj SSO ID?
To DELETE SSOID, first you have to login ssoid . After login sssm id , you have to click on the sign-on option under account settings in the menu bar. After clicking on the option, you will have to click the delete SAML CONFIGURATION button. A new option will open in front of you where you have to click the OK button.