Token sentence example. Howie gave a token protest but agreed. His masters only needed one small token of the body that had been burned here.
What is a token example?
The definition of a token is a sign, symbol or a piece of stamped metal used instead of currency. An example of a token is someone giving their friend a “best friends” necklace. An example of a token is what someone would use to play video games at an arcade.
What is token in simple words?
In general, a token is an object that represents something else, such as another object (either physical or virtual), or an abstract concept as, for example, a gift is sometimes referred to as a token of the giver’s esteem for the recipient. In computers, there are a number of types of tokens.
What is a token in grammar?
The term “token” refers to the total number of words in a text, corpus etc, regardless of how often they are repeated. The term “type” refers to the number of distinct words in a text, corpus etc.
How do you use token of appreciation in a sentence?
I continued to give guards small tokens of my appreciation. As a token of our appreciation, we will be sending you some vegan-chocolate seals. Sometimes she even gave me an outfit as a token of her appreciation. They had bought sweetmeats and other food as a token of their appreciation.
How do I use access token?
- Obtain OAuth 2.0 credentials from the Google API Console. …
- Obtain an access token from the Google Authorization Server. …
- Examine scopes of access granted by the user. …
- Send the access token to an API. …
- Refresh the access token, if necessary.
How do I find my tokens?
Tokens are identified based on the specific rules of the lexer. Some methods used to identify tokens include: regular expressions, specific sequences of characters termed a flag, specific separating characters called delimiters, and explicit definition by a dictionary.
What is a token of love?
love token in British English
(lʌv ˈtəʊkən) noun. a gift that is symbolic of a love relationship.
What does gave no token mean?
Note the line which contains “token”: But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token… The reference to the “silence” being “unbroken” and the “stillness” yielding no “token” would lead us to the conclusion that in this context “token” is used to refer to a noise.
Is a token different than a word?
As nouns the difference between word and token
is that word is the fact or action of speaking, as opposed to writing or to action while token is something serving as an expression of something else; sign, symbol.
Are tokens words?
Tokens are all the same word, but they are not all the same.
How do you say thank you for a token of appreciation?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
How do you thank a token of appreciation?
Be sure to convey their presence was a present.
- Thank you for celebrating this milestone with us.
- We’re so happy to have you in our lives to celebrate our Big Day.
- Thank you for being part of our joyous day.
- We’re touched beyond words by your generous gift.
- Thank you for being here on our journey.
How do you thank someone and appreciate them?
Personal thank you
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.