Log in with your Apple ID and password. Select Name, ID, and Email Addresses from the left column. Next to Apple ID and Primary Email Address click Edit. Type in your correct email address, and ensure that it complies with the conditions that appear.
Why does my Apple ID have the wrong email?
To fix your iCloud issue, if you still have access to your old email address, go to https//appleid.apple.com, click Manage my Apple ID and sign in with your iCloud ID. Tap edit next to the primary email account, tap Edit, change it back to your old email account and verify it.
How do I change my primary Apple ID email address?
How to change your Apple ID to a different email address
- Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
- In the Sign-In and Security section, choose Apple ID.
- Enter the email address that you want to use as your Apple ID.
- Choose Change Apple ID.
How do I change my Apple ID email without old email?
Apple lets you change your Apple ID address without having access to the original email within iOS. Fortunately, as log as you can still log into your Apple ID account at appleid.apple.com, you can change your email address, thus changing the Apple ID login to that new address.
How do I change my Apple ID email on my Iphone?
How To Change Your Apple ID Email Address
- Go to appleid.apple.com, click Manage Your Apple ID, and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click edit to the right of your email address under the section called Apple ID and Primary Email Address.
- Enter your new Apple ID email address.
- Click Save.
How do I remove an email from my Apple ID?
Delete an additional email address
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Click Edit in the Account section.
- To delete one of your additional email addresses, click next to the address.
Can you change the email address on your Apple ID?
On Apple’s Manage My Account page, scroll down to the Security section and click on the Edit button. Scroll down to Notification Email and click Edit Email Address. Enter a new notification email address, then click Continue. A verification code will be sent to your chosen email address.
Can I delete my Apple ID and make a new one?
Answer: A: You cannot delete an Apple ID. But you can change an associated email address or create a new one.
How do you reset an Apple ID on an iPhone?
How to Reset your Apple ID
- Visit Appleid.apple.com.
- Click on Forgot Apple ID or password.
- Precise what’s wrong with your ID: whether you forgot your ID name or password.
- Enter all the required information, everything you can remember.
- Then verify your ID in the most convenient way.
How do I update my Apple ID settings?
Open the Settings app and tap on Update Apple ID Settings. Then, tap Continue on the next screen. Enter your Apple ID password when the pop-up appears on the screen. Most of the time, the “Update Apple ID Settings” notification will go away after you’ve entered your Apple ID password.