Why can’t I change the country on my Apple ID?
If you can’t change your country or region, make sure that you canceled your subscriptions and spent your store credit. … If you still can’t change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.
How do I change my Apple ID to another country?
Use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to change your region
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account. …
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the terms and conditions.
Why can’t I change my play store country?
You can only change your Play country once per year. If you change your country, you won’t be able to change it back for one year. When you change your country, you won’t be able to use your Google Play balance that you have in your old country in your new country.
Can I have two Apple IDs for different countries?
You can have 2 Apple IDs, with each one set up for a different region. The only place you need to use the 2nd ID is in the App Store/iTunes. Then swap regions/IDs when required. When signed in with one ID, you won’t be able to update apps purchased with the other ID.
Can I change my location on my iPhone?
For this, complete the next steps: Go to Settings → tap on your name → iTunes & App Store → tap on your Apple ID → select View Apple ID → Country/Region → tap Change Country or Region → select your new location → Agree with the Terms & Conditions → enter your new payment method and billing address, then tap Next.
How do I change my location settings on my iPhone?
- Go to Settings > Privacy, then select Location Services.
- Select an app, then turn Precise Location on or off.
How do I change my play store Country 2020?
Steps to change Google Play country
- Step 1: First of all, you have to open the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet.
- Step 2: Here, you need to tap Menu, then Account and then Country and profiles option.
- Step 3: You have to tap the country where you want to add an account.
How do I change my play store Country 2021?
Jump into the Play Store App, downloaded on your Android device. You can then slide out the left menu and click on Account. You will see a Country and Profiles entry within this menu if you have access to the country-switching option. Select the Country category and choose your new country.
How do I change the country of my play store?
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap your profile icon at the top right corner.
- Go to Settings > General > Account and device preferences > Country and profiles.
- Tap the country you want to change to.
- Follow the instructions on adding a payment method.
Will I lose my apps if I change country?
When you change your country, you won’t be able to use your Google Play balance that you have in your old country in your new country. You may lose access to some books, movies, TV shows, games and apps.
What happens if I change region on iPhone?
When you change the region on your iPhone, you are indicating where you live and thus what set of laws and agreements govern your iPhone, and what services should be available to you.
How many times can I change my Apple ID region?
However, Apple can restrict switching to once per 90 days on a given device after you use certain iTunes features on that device, which include downloading and playing movies, music, and TV shows, logging into Apple Music, or downloading past purchases in any store.