How do I unlock my MFA account?
If your account becomes locked due to invalid MFA attempts, log into I&A and select the Reset/Unlock MFA option to proceed to the process to unlock your account. To unlock your account, you will be required to either answer 3 of your security questions, or correctly enter information about your account.
How do I delete my MFA registration page?
Log into the MFA Management Page at https://accounts.iam.ucla.edu/mfa.
- Select the device you would like to remove from your MFA account.
- Click the [UNLINK THIS -DEVICE-] button.
- At the Unlink -DEVICE- window, click the [UNLINK IT!] button.
Why is my authenticator locked?
Cause: Microsoft changed the way the app works due to feedback they received asking for the app to be made more secure. The app lock feature is now enabled by default.
How do I enable admin on Microsoft authenticator?
In the Microsoft 365 admin center, in the left nav choose Settings > Org settings. Under the Services tab, choose Modern authentication, and in the Modern authentication pane, make sure Enable Modern authentication is selected. Choose Save changes.
How do I change my office 365 MFA Admin number?
To change your settings in the Office 365 portal
- Log on to the Office 365 portal.
- In the top right corner select the widget and choose Office 365 Settings.
- Click on Additional security verification.
- On the right, click the link that says Update my phone numbers used for account security.