Why is Apple not letting me change my Apple ID?
Question: Q: it won’t let me change my apple id email
Answer: A: The message implies that the email address is already linked to an iTunes account (or maybe has been recently linked to an account) – it doesn’t matter whether you’ve had the email address for years, an email address can’t be on multiple accounts.
How do I fix my Apple ID is greyed out?
Follow these steps:
- Start the settings app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Go to Screen Time. If asked, enter your. …
- Tap on content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Scroll down until you see the Allow Changes section and tap Account Changes. …
- If Apple iD is greyed out still, you may need to turn off Screen Time.
Can you switch between two Apple IDS?
Yes – you can switch accounts on one device many many many times. Once you have associated that account with that device, it uses one of your 10 slots for the next 90 days. After then, that device doesn’t count as a “new device” for your limited slots.
Why won’t my iPhone let me change my Apple ID password?
If you can’t change or reset your password
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose to answer your security questions, get an email, or enter your Recovery Key. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to reset your password.
Can I delete my Apple ID and make a new one?
Answer: A: You cannot delete an Apple ID. But you can change an associated email address or create a new one.
How do I take restrictions off my iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Enable / Disable App Restrictions
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings. General. …
- Tap. Restrictions. .
- Tap. Enable Restrictions. .
- Enter a restrictions passcode.
- Re-enter the restrictions passcode.
- Tap the applicable switch(es) (e.g., Safari, Camera, etc.) to turn on or off .
How many times can you change Apple ID?
Is there any kind of restriction on how many times one can change their AppleID in a month? Answer: A: Answer: A: You are welcome.
What happens if you change Apple ID on iPhone?
What happens to the content when you switch Apple IDs. Depending on whether you keep content on your iPhone or iPad or erase it, some of your data will stay on your iPhone, even after you switch. For example, contacts, photos, and calendar events on your iPhone (and not only in iCloud) will remain.
How do I transfer my Apple ID from one Apple ID to another?
Part 1. Transfer Data from One Apple ID to Another in 1-click
- Sign in Two iCloud Accounts and Head to iCloud Sync.
- Confirm the Source Account and the Target Account.
- Click Next to Start Syncing.
- Choose an iCloud Data Type.
- Transfer Contacts to Another iCloud Account.
- Joy Taylor.
Can I have two Apple IDs on my iPhone?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
How do I delete one of my two Apple IDs?
If you are signed in to another Apple Id for any of those services under Settings->[service], then sign out and sign in with the one you want. Other than that, if Apps are requesting a specific Apple ID when updating, then the only way to get rid of it, is to delete the App requesting it.
How do you delete an Apple ID?
How to delete your Apple ID account
- Log into Apple’s Data and Privacy website with your Apple ID. …
- Under the heading Delete your account, click the link to Request to delete your account.
- On the new page, select a reason for deletion from the dropdown box, then click Continue.